destinyfaith

mammy to taylor mason
Reaction score
what you think girls?

Attachments

• 15042010280.jpg
    15042010280.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 35
they all look negative to me honey but clearly getting stronger!

they all look negative to me honey but clearly getting stronger!

i agree... although the last one looks like it might be the same colour as the control line!

Yes the last 1 took @ 3pm looks stronger :)

The last one looks almost positive. I'd be testing 2 times a day for now, just to make sure. I'd also be Bd'ing now!! Are you getting ewcm?

i did have ewcm last night!! and we :sex: too .. i took another test at 7pm and OH says it was about the same colour as the 3pm bt not quite as strong as the control .. i'll test again to day about 2pm? XxX

I have quite a build up to my positive on my ov tests! Is takes 4 days before I see the actual line darker as it should be. this month I used ic's and when I had one that looked really dark i did a digital and BANG my first smiley face!( iwas day CD20 and thought I had missed it, I have long cycles. the lines can be hard to interpret and I find myself starting at them!! digis are so expensive but a good back up and praying for a BFP this Sunday when I test.
Enjoy all that BD'ing!
x

ye they are pretty expensive .. 1st month on tryin ovulatoin sticks .. so give these ago for a couple months if we dont have any luck i think we will invest in 1 .. its be worth it x

i did have ewcm last night!! and we :sex: too .. i took another test at 7pm and OH says it was about the same colour as the 3pm bt not quite as strong as the control .. i'll test again to day about 2pm? XxX

heres my update with my 7pm stick

Attachments

• 15042010292.jpg
    15042010292.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 28

heres my update with my 7pm stick

Still not darker yet!!
What I will say is that I got a line that was getting darker over a couple of days and then it went to almost nothing - I panicked and thought I missed ov and then it got darker and darker until my positive! so it took from build up to positive about 5 days i think!

oh no!! wen did i ovulate? i took at test at 2.20pm and it was faint line no strong line what so ever :( x

Attachments

• 16042010293.jpg
    16042010293.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 25
oh no!! wen did i ovulate? i took at test at 2.20pm and it was faint line no strong line what so ever :( x

tests when did i ovulate?

ops forgot pic lol when my test were 1st done they were strong lines on the 3rd n 4th but they seem to just fade a little when they dryed x

Looks like April 15th (it's the darkest, and if you say the line got lighter as it dried), but you will have wait 2 more days with high temps to confirm this and for FF to confirm this as well.

last ones are def getting there...id say u will see them get rel dark in the next day/2
gl and hope u bedding loads lol x

well FF temps saying i ovulated the 15th which is about right as its the darkest line ... im now 4dpo :) i was getting worried i think i missed ovulation tho :S i only did it the night of the 15th and 16th x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->