• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When did you announce to Facebook?

Babyfor2

Reaction score
I have most of my family on there and that's how we communicate most of the time. I was thinking of telling everyone at 12 weeks after the ultrasound I have scheduled. But I also had a friend I know miscarry at 14 weeks. Shes mot bery healthy and over weight... but still. Now I'm scared but I really don't want to wait that long. When did you all announce it?!

I didn't get to announce my first but I announced after my scan at 11 weeks with this one x

After my 12 week scan although most people had already found out :/

We announced at 15 weeks with our first, and at 9 weeks with our second. :thumbup:

I'm almost 15 weeks and still haven't announced, and don't plan on bothering until at least after my 20 week scan. I figured that if the person knew me well enough, word would get around eventually as I've told most of my close family/friends!

I only announced last week, at 18 weeks haha.

Well with Jamie after I had to run out class to throw up everyone was talking wondering if I was pregnant. That was about 10 weeks and someone asked me and I said yes, and then obviously after that the whole college knew and I had people popping up on fb asking so I put it on there at about 11 weeks. If I had the choice I would have waited till after my scan so I knew everything was ok. With this baby ill wait till after the scan and wait until everyone in mine and OHs family know. At the moment only his parents and sister know. Im waiting to tell my family after the scan.

I told my mum straight away, both times. I made it 'public' with my 1st around 20 weeks. This time I haven't made it public at all, only family and close friends know.

I announced after my 12 week scan but I'd told my close friends quite early on xx

Im 12 weeks nearly 13 & im thinking the same, some of my close family & friends already know..also i dont know how id announce it on fcebook? maybe a scan picture i dont know ha xxx

After my 20 week scan with my son and I plan on doing the same with my second

11w with DD, and 13w with these two, good thing too since I would have had to re-announce that it was twins had I done it any sooner!

We announced after our 12 week [11 in our case] scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->