• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When did you announce to Facebook?

I announced my pregnancy on Facebook once I'd had my 12 week scan. For the families, we announced when we found out.

Well.. Everyone kind of made up rumors about it bring twins, me not knowing who the dad is.. Ect. So I waited till I was about 18 weeks and had my gender ultrasound, and I write a shirt that said "IT'S A GIRL" and posted pics of it on Facebook Along with the ultrasound pics. Had to set the rumors straight.

I announced at 17 weeks last pregnancy, when we found out her gender. I haven't announced yet this pregnancy, but I will probably announce next week after we find out the gender. My family and closer friends all know, so it's mostly just the people I don't talk to on a regular basis who will find out that way.

family and close friends, 12 weeks, facebook 20 weeks.

5 weeks :)

Might wait longer when I have another baby in the future, but for now I wanted to share the excitement.

Wasn't nice that I had a cousin tell me I'm jinxing my pregnancy and bringing bad luck on myself, though. That made me more worried than I already am.

With our daughter I announced on facebook at 20 weeks. This pregnancy we will probably announce a bit sooner but haven't yet at almost 11 weeks. Close friends and family know however.

On here immediately and our parents :p
Family and close friends, after 13 week scan,
Facebook after 22 week scan.

If I have another it will be the same :)

I didnt tell my dad until i was 12 weeks gone
but i told my mum at 6 weeks as i had a 6 week scan because of bleeding
Facebook was told at about 15 weeks once FOB parents had calmed down!

I wanted to announce after the 12 week scan, but around 7 weeks I became insanely bloated, people were asking! I had a scan at 8 weeks where we saw babys HB so we confirmed the rumours after that scan at 8 weeks on FB!

Told my Mum a few days after my BFP, and my Dad and OHs parents the same day we announced to FB lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->