When did you feel first movements?

wilson3249

Reaction score
I feel like I've already asked this or talked about it in a thread but I can't remember!! When did you ladies feel your first flutters or movements? I feel like I'm feeling flutters but they feel more like little pokes! It's adorable but I'm not sure if it's baby or just gas or something, I feel it most when I roll over in the middle of the night and when I'm in the car listening to music. I wish I could tell the difference between weird body things and the baby moving! But this is my first so it's a little harder for me to tell.

With DD I first felt her move around 17 weeks this time I started feeling little movements about a week or so ago :)

Right before 17 weeks I felt him, and I've felt him every day since (which is the only reason I eventually decided it wasn't gas or muscle twitches). ;) my husband felt him 10 days later and now we feel/see him all the time (21 weeks).

I thooooouuuught I might be feeling something shortly before hitting 16 weeks. Now at 17-18 weeks I keep getting regular pokes and some if them can be felt from the outside. Although the latter is rare enough that hubby hasn't caught any yet.

I feel mine more strongly when sitting on my bum with my legs stretched in front of me and almost always after meals. For some reason, my little bug also tends to wake up and poke me especially fiercely in the car or when I'm riding a train in the subway, lol. I think the motion and noise scares him.

16 weeks was the first definite pop and before then I couldn't tell if it was gas either! Now at 17-18 weeks I feel light taps and tickle sensations, I feel it best sat at my desk.

With my first at around 18 weeks and with this one around 11 weeks.

20 weeks (anterior placenta) I never felt any little flutters just kicks! ...Then a few days later I could feel them from the outside.

i felt bubble like feelings 16 weeks now can feel him or her turning lightly and light kicks cant wait till i can feel them stronger think with my dd it was 20 weeks before i even felt flutters x

Just started feelin this 1 felt my lil girl at 16wks

16 weeks I felt flutters and I felt a swift kick yesterday and movements in between

Peeking into 2nd trimester a few days early, I'll be 14 weeks on Monday. :happydance:

I felt my first 2 pretty late, 23 weeks then 17 weeks, this baba I felt very early. Probably around 11 weeks and getting stronger all the time.

Feeling good kicks now, but felt flutters around 13-14 weeks? DH also felt baby last night.

This is making me more and more excited!! Hopefully by the end of this week I'll really be able to feel him/her move, if not, in the next two or so weeks! Thank you ladies!! :happydance:

With my first it was 19 weeks, with this one about 13 weeks but at the time I couldn't tell if it was wind or baby. By 15/16 weeks I could confidently say it was baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->