When did you feel movements with number two?

C

charlie_lael

Getting a little nervous that I haven't felt much movement yet. Should I be feeling it sooner than my.first pregnancy? :/

14 weeks still seems a tad early to be feeling movement. I know it happens, but I don't think it's very common. I was 16 weeks with my 2nd when I started feeling movement. When were you feeling movement with your first?

Also, placenta placement (anterior or posterior) will affect your feeling movement early on

I was 17 weeks with my second and round about this same this time I'm 18 weeks now and stil not feeling him a whole lot x

I felt him at around 15 weeks but only occasionally and not very strong till nearer 20 weeks, I have a anterior placenta too which i think is why I didn't feel him all the time!
I wouldn't worry yet, it's normal not to feel them till around 20+ weeks!

Was about 16 weeks for #2

I guess I'm just nervous because I'm still not showing much. I can feel my uterus in the morning when I wake up but after I get up and start moving around it's gone again. Not sure what to think. :/

I recently posted something similar. I'm 18 weeks and possibly just felt movement last night whereas with my first it was very obvious movements at 16 weeks. I found it odd that I felt my first baby so much sooner and I haven't been told I have an anterior placenta. I hope you start feeling definite movements soon!

I was 14 weeks and a few days with my first when I started feeling movements... So it can happen :) with my second I didn't feel movements till closer to 17 weeks.... And I'm 17 weeks with my third and I only think I have been feeling bub... Nothing obvious enough that I'm sure.

And Charlie, its been the same for me. At 14 weeks, I could feel my uterus in the morning, but it was like it was still not big enough to not move around a bit or sink back into my tummy. Now at 17 weeks it is a constant lump. Don't be worried. And I feel like I still just look like I had too many donuts. I can still dress to hide the bump.
I'm tired of looking chunky lol.

14 weeks is still pretty early, this is my 3rd and i didnt start feeling this baby regularly until around 18 weeks (though i do have an anterior placenta) but I wouldnt be concerned until you're around 20 weeks, and even then it could be longer if you have an anterior placenta ;)

I felt wiggles at 17 weeks and kicks at 19 weeks this time with an anterior placenta x

I was 24 weeks with my first but I had a anterior placenta that time.
This time round I was about 18 weeks and has increased over time. I have a posterior placenta this time.

And Charlie, its been the same for me. At 14 weeks, I could feel my uterus in the morning, but it was like it was still not big enough to not move around a bit or sink back into my tummy. Now at 17 weeks it is a constant lump. Don't be worried. And I feel like I still just look like I had too many donuts. I can still dress to hide the bump.
I'm tired of looking chunky lol.

I HATE looking/feeling chunky :haha:

I'm really surprised at how early everyone is saying. I'm on baby 3 and with previous 2 I never felt movement until 20 weeks, maybe even 21... I'm 14 now and wouldn't expect anything for a while yet.

With this pregnancy, no3, I started feeling movement v early around 14 weeks. I can't remember exactly when it started with no's 1 and 2, but it was definitely later on.

First pregnancy at 17 weeks this one at 15 weeks.

I'm at 18 weeks with baby #2, I think i've felt a few wiggles and flutters, but it's very inconsistent.

I'm looking forward to really feeling baby move :)

This is such an odd time- other then some lingering nausea, I don't particularly feel pregnant. I have a baby bump, it's more noticeable to others, i just feel a bit chubby. I want to get through this stage I loved my big baby belly and all the movements when I was pregnant with my first.

I think I was about 12 weeks when I felt flutters. Since they started it's been very light and I can still barely feel them. I would say that it is completely normal not to feel them yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->