When did you feel the baby kick for the first time?

with my son i was band on 17wks...i'm still waiting for my 1st kick with this one lol

I was about 17 weeks with this one, that I knew they were definate kicks :)

felt fluttering at 15, definate kicks at 18. It's hard to distinguish, but after my ultrasound I was able to see what his movements felt like to me. Now its easier to identify what he's doin in there!

18 weeks on the dot no flutters just great big kicks :))))

I've been feeling a tiny flutter here and there for about a week. Hardly noticeable at all. I'm sure I'll want to retract this statement in a few months, but I can hardly wait for her movement to be super obvious.

I'm 17 weeks and only feeling flutters, I can't wait for the first real kick. I think I might be waiting another week or longer though...well see. I have my ultrasound at 19 weeks 3 days so I hope to feel them by then and then I can see it too.

for me 15 weeks this is my second
you know that feeling when you loose your gutt when you go down a steep hill its like that for me at the mo
i dont really sick and wait to feel it so i only really notice it about 8 times a day mostly when im getting ready for bed
if i dont feel it moving but suddenly need to pee then i know its moving around

for me 15 weeks this is my second
you know that feeling when you loose your gutt when you go down a steep hill its like that for me at the mo
i dont really sick and wait to feel it so i only really notice it about 8 times a day mostly when im getting ready for bed
if i dont feel it moving but suddenly need to pee then i know its moving around

I have had this feeling and I have been wondering if it's the baby.

I was 18+3 no flutters just straight in with little kicks and pokes.

I felt the first kicks last night! It felt like tiny pops that lasted a few seconds and I knew it wasn't gas (getting kinda experienced in that department...lol)

flutters between 14-15 weeks though i wasn't sure what it was (this is my first). at 16 weeks i started feeling definite kicks.

I'm 20 weeks tomorrow n still not feeling anything :(

My SiL was 23 weeks before she felt anything with my nephew. Not only did she have an anterior placenta, it was overly big and that was the only place he seemed to kick so it cushioned everything until he was bigger and stronger.

My SiL was 23 weeks before she felt anything with my nephew. Not only did she have an anterior placenta, it was overly big and that was the only place he seemed to kick so it cushioned everything until he was bigger and stronger.

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow so will they tell me then if I have an anteria placenta? I really can't wait to feel buba, it's hard to feel pregnant except for the little bump!

Not til 20 or 21 weeks. Now it's non-stop!

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow so will they tell me then if I have an anteria placenta? I really can't wait to feel buba, it's hard to feel pregnant except for the little bump!

Honestly, I'm not sure. I think that's when my SiL found out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->