When did you feel your 3rd baby move?

babyodream12

Reaction score
This is my 3rd pregnancy, I was wondering when everyone else started to feel the baby move. They say you feel it sooner the more kids you have but my second I didn't feel until I was 16 weeks. I will be 12 weeks on Tuesday.:kiss:

I unfortunately do not have an answer for that as this is my 3rd pregnancy as well but do you feel as though you have filled out a lot faster with the 3rd? I already can't button my pants without feeling very uncomfortable. I mean, I heard that can happen but I wasn't expecting it so quick although I had fully popped with my son (my 2nd baby) at 8 weeks

Ive felt what i believe to have been start of feeling movement at around 11w this is my third.
Now i feel that increased over the last few weeks it would only happened in certain positions to begin with, i felt my second at around 11w too.

With a full bladder, it was in the middle of my 14th week.

I felt my first at 12 weeks, so I'm wondering when I will feel this one. Feeling them always put my mind at ease.

I actually logged on today looking for this subject in particular. Mainly because I am 11 weeks and I have been feeling movement... I thought I was crazy, but this is my third pregnancy that I have made it this far... and I know its swooshes and flutters that I am feeling. One just doesn't forget what it feels like...

I definitely have filled out quicker with this on already put 7 pound on I only gained 10 with the first and 25 with the second. I have a feeling this one is going to be a lot more but I have ate alot of junk food :/ oops lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->