When did you first start feeling symptoms?

KatBar

~Lucky mumma of 2 boys + girl on the way~
Reaction score
I know this is probably a common question, and also one that differs so much between person/pregnancy, but I am interested in when people first started to really feel symptoms?

I'm only 4 weeks and a bit, so very early, but have not had much in the way of symptoms at all - no sickness, no sore boobs (or bigger) and no heightened sense of smell. Only thing I've really had is a bit of light headedness.

Congratulations :) I started feeling the 'text book' symptoms around 8 weeks with both my pregnancies xx

Thanks CupcakeKate - good to know :).

I started feeling them towards the end of week 6. Well that's when the morning sickness kicked in anyways.

This pregnancy about 5 weeks. Pregnancy with dd, 6 weeks.

I started getting very gassy the day after my positive test at 11dpo...about 4 days later I began to feel nauseous, and a couple of days after that the fatigue, sore boobs etc kicked in. I did have sore nipples before my positive but it was only noticeable when the cats tried climbing on my chest :haha: That, and just a "different" feeling, were my only signs before testing. Every pregnancy is different, some ladies swear they never get anything!

Hi Katbar,

Thanks for starting this thread as I was wondering the same thing! I'm also quite early as well, around 4 weeks and other than some cramps/spotting/gas just after ovulation I've felt pretty normal. I was convinced before my BFPs that I'd imagine all the other symptoms the previous week and I definitely wasn't pregnant!

The only thing I've noticed in the last few days is a lot of excess saliva and phlegm in my throat which is GROSS. A lot of ladies in the TWW forums posted about cold-like symptoms so hopefully it's a good thing. My BBs aren't sore but feel quite soft. Also weeing like mad but I've always been like that..

Keep me posted on your symptoms, very keen to follow your updates as we are at the same stages. Same time zone too!

I felt terrible one night around 4 weeks... not sure if it had to do with it or notnot. Otherwise after AF as due I was terribly hungry, I mean bottomless pit hungry. Otherwise besides bits of nausea I'm okay! Some people just don't get many symptoms, others get them all. But remember you biggest symptom: MISSED AF!!!!! :D

i got symptoms even before my bfp at 8 dpo but the symptoms always change and the cramping transitioned completely by 7 weeks. my ms has been getting worse but i havent thrown up and im able to eat.

Thanks for all the responses! Its good to see how much it can diff person to person.

I am VERY tired today. I slept badly sunday night (fine Monday and Tuesday), so I am not sure if it's till from that.

Either way, it's early days and like Marlarky said, the biggest symptom is no AF haha.

I'm 5 weeks today, i started getting heartburn and nausea before i got a positive pregnancy test, and omg the smells....i can't stand the smells...i feel like a bloodhound with this sense of smell...this is my 4th and i didnt have this smell problem before...I'm a nurse...so starting tonight i have to wear a mask cuz i cant handle it, ugh! heres to hoping the smells issue goes away after first trimester. :(...with my other 3 i started getting nausea around 5 weeks as well.

I was wondering the same. I always wake up really thirsty (thats new). Sore breasts, not so tired but I always wake up now before the alarm rings. I know thats not a symptom but new for me.

I just feel very well, not tired or emitional... Have my first ultra sound in excatly 2 weeks so I cant wait. I dont feel pregnant at all...

I "knew" I was pregnant before I tested... due to pinching pains I only ever get when pregnant.

Symptoms - sore boobs, fatigue, nausea etc. kicked in from 6 weeks xx

Hi ladies, hope you are all doing well :)

I had sore breasts since ovulation and the have just got more and more sore. Sleeping is agony. I also have nausea, sickness, tiredness and a very heightened sense of smell, which is a problem when I work in a hospital!

I got symptoms really early on with my first pregnancy as well, It is all worth it though :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->