When did you get a BFP?

anna1986

mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies

As the title says really
When did you get your BFP?

Im currently 1 week late for AF and am having the same pregnancy symptoms i did with DD and DS sore boobs (which are getting worse) and feeling completly exhausted. I have taken 2 pregnancy test both negative so am feeling really confused as im never late apart from when pregnant.
Am hoping i ovulated late n am just taking a while to show.

Am i clutching at straws??

15dpo for me. At this stage I'd be going to the doctor to have blood taken.

Possibly you ovulated late..

11DPO/3 weeks 5 days from LMP... but could have possibly gotten one sooner if I'd been testing regularly. Sore boobs, extreme hunger and thirst as well as temp spike set me off.

I was going to a fertility clinic so I got positive blood results at 12dpo then went home a took a test that had a faint line. Negative at 10dpo. I'd say it's unusual to get such a late BFP but I have heard of it before. I'd ask the doc about it for sure. Good luck!

I had BFN 2 days before my missed period, but got a BFP on the day of my missed period (I didn't test the day before as was convinced I was out for this cycle as no symptoms and the BFN).

15dpo for me and was a squinter but by 16dpo was a clear postive. I agree id be going for a blood test too! Good luck!

I got my BFP 2 days before my missed AF, but probably 13DPO, as I think I ovulated a day early. It was a faint but clear positive. I hadn't tested before that. I also took a digi and it gave me 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks'.
At this stage, I agree, see if you can get a blood test.

the day before my period was due, so 13dpo? X

Barely the at 10dpo then darker at 11dpo. Confirmed frer and digi that night and in the morning

16dpo but had a blood test for infertility treatments. blood test will give you a definite answer!

9dpo top left in pics.. then 11dpo 13dpo and 15dpo i took the final test

Attachments

• jantests.jpg
    jantests.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 10
14 dpo! thought it had 2 be an evap but it was my first ever BFP! GL!

I got mine at 15dpo, 1 day after missed period.

As other have suggested! I recommend you go to your dr and ask for a blood test- explain your situation and symptoms. Good luck x

I had to test early as I had to take a 75mg Aspirin as soon as I got a bfp.

I got a negative at 10dpo and a bfp at 13dpo (day before period was due)

I got what I thought was an evap at 12dpo with SMU and then I didn't test again until 15dpo in the evening and I got a clear positive. Then I got another positive at 16dpo with FMU and a positive digi at 16dpo after a 4 hour hold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->