When did you get a bump? :)

May55

Reaction score
3rd baby, 8th pregnancy. I'll be 15 weeks in 2 days. Thought I'd start to have something but nada. I'm 5"7 and 151 lbs. Can't even feel my uterus lol anxious for something to make this feel real. When did your bump start in third pregnancy?

Mine started showing around 17 weeks but only noticeable if I pulled my top up. Still in my normal jeans now at 19 weeks. Can you feel it if you lie down on your back? X

I’m now nearly 24 weeks with baby no 4 and just getting a noticeable bump. I’m still in all of my usual clothes too . The bra size has gone up that’s about the only thing !

Dont worry it will pop soon !

Mine started showing around 17 weeks but only noticeable if I pulled my top up. Still in my normal jeans now at 19 weeks. Can you feel it if you lie down on your back? X
Not really! Had my checkup yesterday all was good, heartbeat is lovely.. even my doctor asked can I feel my uterus.

Not really! Had my checkup yesterday all was good, heartbeat is lovely.. even my doctor asked can I feel my uterus.

Mine was only noticeable before when lying down cos it was the only bit I couldn’t suck in, otherwise it wasn’t obvious so I wouldn’t worry. It’ll pop eventually and hopefully this means you won’t be too big and heavy by the end!
Glad everything was ok at your check up! X

I did start showing pretty early about 12 weeks, this is my 3rd too. But I showed quite early with all of them thinking about it. I'm sure your lovely bump will pop soon enough x

Mine starts at about 8 weeks and look pregnant by 10 weeks and very notably pregnant at 12 weeks.
I'm wearing maternity clothing from 7 weeks because I gey supper bloated it early pregnancy.
But I definitely have a propper little bump by 10 weeks.

I'm only 5ft 4 tho and pattite so that cud be why. With my first I didn't look pregnant until about 20+ weeks.
I'm sure u will just pop soon.

With my first, I didn't look even slightly pregnant until 24 weeks, but now that im on my 3rd, the bloat is real and I'm a little pudgy in the tummy at 10 weeks.im sure the bloat will go down soon and I'll be back to flat as a board until my uterus decides to show. I'm pretty petite normally so not surprised if I don't show much again. Everyone is different!

I looked pregnant from 8 weeks when the bloat kicked in. Now thats gone down I only have a tiny bump at 15 weeks. Looking forward to in being noticable rather than looking like ive eaten a little too much lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->