When did you get your BFP with a FRER?

CM Punk

Reaction score
I'm thinking about purchasing a FRER test today. I hear a lot of great reviews on them, and how its pretty effective picking up results early.

So my question is... When did you first get your BFP using one? How many DPO were you?

Thanks in advance, ladies! :hugs:

I don't know the answer to this question but would like to too

9 dpo it was blaring obvious with smu and had a bfn ic 4 hours earlier (fmu)

^^^ wow. Only a poas-a-holic would in understand that lol

I have no idea if it's a FRER but I just saw a BFP chart on FF (it's currently the latest chart on the front page when you go there) where the person got a pos at 7 DPO. I thought that was really amazing!

check the "stats by brand" under the "pregnancy tests" tab over at countdowntopregnancy,com if you REALLY want to obsess :winkwink:

10dpo in the afternoon, after only holding my pee for 2 hours.

I just got my bfp last night using an frer, I was 15/16 dpo. It was a blazing positive. I'd barely even replaced the cap when it turned positive so I'm guessing I'd probably have gotten a bfp a few days ago!

Best of luck!!

I was due AF between Tuesday and Thursday (yesterday). Honestly, this time last week I thought AF was coming as usual. I always get AF aches a week before it arrives, so I was sure I was out. Then on Sunday, I guess 11-12 dpo, I got wicked pain on my left side lasting a few hours. I had to use a heat pad and literally lay on the couch all afternoon. Still, I was convinced it was endo pains, even though I always get those pains on my right side. Now i think that might have been implantation? Monday I was still a little crampy but nothing bad.

I knew I was pregnant by Tuesday. I always start my day with a cup of green tea, but on Tuesday I got an awful wave of nausea right after my tea, and almost threw up. The day after I brewed my tea and the smell made me nauseous so I threw it down the sink. I haven't touched it since!

I've been dizzy on and off for about a week now and quite fatigued. Oh and I've been peeing like a race horse since Sunday (the same day as those awful pains). Plus my bbs have been extra tender.

I'm kind of surprised to have so many symptoms so early but I guess they could also be PMS symptoms. The nausea was a real sign though. I just knew from then but was too scared to test! I'm glad I waited though, getting blazing lines is more comforting than squinters. Besides, if I got my bfp earlier in the week, I'd have done no work all week. At least now it's Friday and I can slack off :haha:

Wow I'm so happy for you getting your bfp!
AF is due for me next weds I think... My boobs and nipples have been sore for a week, they are KILLING me since last night got up to pee in the night and they hurt so bad..!
Last month around AF they didnt hurt hardly at all!
I might have to wear my sports bra to keep them snug, Coz they are pretty big and keep knocking them.. argh

I hope you get your bfp chimmi!! Hang in there and try not to test too early. This waiting time is the hardest part. Good luck!!

I just got my bfp last night using an frer, I was 15/16 dpo. It was a blazing positive. I'd barely even replaced the cap when it turned positive so I'm guessing I'd probably have gotten a bfp a few days ago!

Best of luck!!

Wow!!! Congrats!! Happy and Healthy 9 months :happydance:

I had a super obvious BFP at 8dpo with a FRER during my most recent pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78