When did you get your energy back after first tri?

superfrizbee

Love my princess & prince
Reaction score
Still yawning and sluggish here at 9 weeks +3. Desperate to start feeling myself again. My nausea seems quite a bit better in the last week but I'm still so tired and can't concentrate at work. Is there light at the end of the tunnel?

I'll let you know. Haha. I didn't get my energy back until 17-24 weeks along with some of my pregnancies, and I'm 15 weeks now and still exhausted.... I've still got morning sickness, too, though, this time. I've never had that happen before. I've got hypothyroidism and am easily drained when NOT pregnant (even with treatment), so hopefully you'll be much better off.

about 11 weeks it got a lot better. i feel more or less like a normal person. now i just fall asleep once a day!
it will get better

Mine energy has never recovered to my usual self but I started to feel less exhausted around weeks 16/17. Mine tied in with nausea easing up a bit. The whole joyful second trimester has been a myth for me lol the sickness gave way to less overwhelming but equally annoying and unpleasant symptoms! But I'm just unlucky I think, most people I know in real breezed through the second tri with just minor complaints. Hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ladies who get back to feeling like normal!

I'm still utterly exhausted, I would love some energy back now please! Lol.

I felt more like myself again from about 17/18 weeks. But rough as anything now as had awful cold and cough virus for over 2 weeks..

I'm 18 wks 4 days and am still exhausted. I just can't get enough sleep. Ms went at about 11or 12 weeks, so I'm thankful for that but I get home from work, eat and that's me done for the evening, I'm to tired to barely move! Xx

My energy hasn't returned yet, but I think it has more to do with me returning to work full time when I was 10 weeks pregnant. I work 2pm-midnight 4 days a week and then have to get up with my 1 year old around 6 am, so I think my lack of energy is more related to lack of sleep and not so much related to pregnancy.

Nearly 22 weeks and still lacking energy. Feel like I'll just have to wait til after baby is born at this point.

I never got my energy back with DD, this time around I'm not holding my breath on it happening :haha: 16 weeks and still flipping exhausted all the time.

I'm usually somewhat tired, but I'm still working 9 hour days and working out 3-5 times a week. Just gotta keep on keeping on.

I think normally there is a light at the end of the tunnel, however, this pregnancy is proving to be different. I'm still exhausted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->