When did you lose your mucous plug?

Vickster1

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

just wondering when you lost your mucous plug? I'm 36+2 and haven't had anything like it yet. xx:baby:

I'm 40 weeks and started losing bits of it in the last 2 weeks. I don't personally know anyone who lost the whole thing in one hit, accept there seems to be a few ladies on here who that has happened to!

Good luck with labour spotting! Although hopefully your LO bakes for a few more weeks! :flower:

I lost mine a few hours into labour starting both times x

Last time, I lost it at 36 weeks. It was another 3 weeks before I actually had my baby.

This time, I haven't lost it yet.

At 31 weeks. I was walking to work and felt a huge gush so I went to the bathroom immediately to find out my panty-liner(I just put on!) was filled with mucus and tinged with blood. Assuming it was my bloody show, I was concerned and called my doctor. She asked me to come into L&D. No one was all too worried about the bloody show. :shrug: They monitored my contractions and I was having them more often than normal and I was 1cm dliated on the outside. They discharged me a couple hours later.

I lost mine the day before giving birth.

39 weeks today and I haven't lost any of mine x

I lost mine a few hours into labour. Waters went within the hour too.

I only started losing mine a bit overnight Saturday-Sunday (so 40+2). I started getting sporadic contractions at the same time, but it still hasn't developed into anything solid. It does make me hopeful that these contractions are doing something, though!

I think I lost part of mine yesterday. I had a few braxtons and a few period type pains n that was that.

Absolutely nothing today but hey ho.

Xxx

I lost mine at 40 weeks then went into labour straight after that.

Last time I started losing bits at 39 weeks. I could tell it wasn't normal discharge because it was (tmi) long and stringy but no blood. I didn't go into labor though and was induced at 41 weeks. The only time I saw bloody mucus was after my sweep at 40+4.

This time I'm pretty sure I saw long stringy discharge once before and once today and felt very wet. It wasn't too much though.

I had a load of mucusy/discharge this morning but no blood or anything so I don't no if it was a bit if my mucus plug or just discharge.

Am 28 weeks with twins so hope this doesn't mean they are coming soon :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->