When did you ovulate after D&C?

It really depends as each women is different nd it also depends wot ur HCG numbers r after the D&C

Thankyou for your reply. Is it possible to ovulate 2 weeks after it?

After my D&C, I was still testing + for Hcg on OPKs for 3 weeks and 2 days after the procedure- granted they were medium/light in color, but still had enough color. But a week and two days after I had my lightest color OPK (it was negative obviously), I had a + OPK for 48 hours. We did DTD, but it had been 36 hours since the start of my +OPK and we didn't catch the egg. And actually, a week and half later I had my first period since the D&C, so the pregnancy would not have stayed. I was scared that my luteal phase would stay short and I would never stay pregnant again (negative nancy). I waited another two weeks and 1 day and got a positive OPK and we conceived our second daughter a day or two later when I actually ovulated.

Good luck!

I had my AF exactly 27 days after my D&C. I don't keep track of when I ovulate but I have a normal 26-28 day cycle so I'm assuming I ovulated 2 weeks after right when my bleeding finally stopped (I was bleeding off and on for 2 weeks). Next AF is arrive the 18th so I'm hoping to doesn't happen lol.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e0a78//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My chart is post miscarriage if you want a spy. The chart starts 10days before the ERCP when I had pessaries for a medical miscarriage which failed. So ERCP was on "CD"10.

I've had 4 separate times when I've had fertile symptoms. 3 of these had came with a close to positive OPK, the most recent appears to have come with a proper pos OPK. So basically my body has tried, but failed to ovulate. Assuming this latest attempt was actually ovulation I ovulate 61 days after the ERCP.

I had a cycle exactly 28 days after my D&C and fell pregnant with my little girl the following cycle! Hope things return back to normal soon hun and sorry you had to go through that

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"