when did you "pop"!!!?

first alien

Reaction score
hi all.
Over the past few days i've popped. can actually tell i'm pregnant now! i'm 16 weeks. my line is appearing and my waistline is disappearing. i've gained 10lbs and am worrying this is too much.
i'm not eating crap. cant eat sweet stuff as it makes me feel sick. loving fruit esp plums.

Have you "popped"? if so when?

x

i think it was prob only past few wk ...... maybe 20wk x

Hey - I too have popped at about 16 weeks (and this is my first).

I keep telling myself that it is fat - but since it is no where else on my body must be the babe and all the intestines and stuff that (s)he has pushed up and out of place.

Now will have to shop for maternity wear.....

-Sesame

Literally last few days! and still don't look 'that' pregnant, i was telling people yep i'm 20 weeks pregnant etc and they looked at me like i was crazy! wierd coz i've put on 1 1/2 stone, mostly on my boobs though!

glad i'm not the only one. i can just about fit into my casual tops. boobs have gone from D to F so that was the scariest thing!!! only one pair of jeans fit because they sit on my hips under the bump.
had to order new trousers for work. luckily i'm a teacher so staying in casuals for another week.
thanks for all your replies xx

I'm convinced I popped last week. I was so uncomfortable, had quite a few growing pains and I woke up on Friday morning and I was huuuge and I haven't gone down. I know it's early and it's my first so I shouldn't have but my Mum was here on Sunday and she said that it's just like she was at 3 months....looked more like 4-5!!!!

Bit inconvenient as people at work don't know yet.

Sorry to intrude on 2nd tri....not quite here yet!

I popped at 18 weeks. My fave bit of my tummy is the dints where my bump comes out from my hip bones (if that makes sense?) It looks like a baby bump and nothing else! x x x

i wasn't expecting to pop so early. this is my first. my hubby loves it though. he cant keep his eyes or hands off the bump.

i think i have about a week ago. i feel huge suddenly! i just can't suck in my tummy anymore, it's out there, a big round shape!

I am not quite there yet. I can feel a difference, but it isn't totally obvious to anyone else. I broke the button of my work pants last week:)...lol

I've "popped" this last week as well, my 17th week. I was beginning to get worried as this is my second child and they say you're supposed to show earlier in later pregnancies. I've still gained NO WEIGHT though, unless my scale is wrong I've lost about 20 pounds and have kept it all off. This worries me SO much, but I've got an ultrasound (I think you guys call them "scans" most of the time) on Wednesday and I assume they'll tell me if anything is wrong.

I'm 21 weeks and still haven't popped. My stomach is definitely sticking much further out but no defined 'bump' yet - just the same old flab! :roll:

Pretty sure I started popping at ten weeks. I'm a small girl anyway and seem to be carrying all in the front as it is. It's definitely noticeable now at 14 weeks that something is under my shirt and it's really round and probably too much to have just on the front and no where else to be fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->