When did you see/hear the heartbeat?

Pregosaur

Reaction score
Isn't it the most amazing sound in the world? We saw and heard the heartbeat at 6.1 it was 106. I was at the docs office due to bleeding and after exam she told me I most likely miscarried, the scan was to confirm and to see what's left. To everyone's surprise we heard a heartbeat instead! :happydance: at 6.2 it was 116! Also its such a relief to hear it because the risk of mc goes waaaaY down after hb is heard.

Also, wanted to share this article on normal hb week by week=> https://www.buzzle.com/articles/normal-fetal-heart-rate-chart.html

When did you see/hear it?

We saw it yesterday! I was 7w2d, and the nurse said baby was growing perfectly. I have been staining a bit myself, so I was nervous that there would be no heartbeat when she did the sono.
Once I saw that little flicker my nerves immediately eased. Best thing I have seen in a long time..besides my BFP! :hugs:

We saw it yesterday! I was 7w2d, and the nurse said baby was growing perfectly. I have been staining a bit myself, so I was nervous that there would be no heartbeat when she did the sono.
Once I saw that little flicker my nerves immediately eased. Best thing I have seen in a long time..besides my BFP! :hugs:

Yay! Congrats! :wohoo: how fast was it? It's amazing how it changes daily, blows my mind!

I saw it at my scan 2 weeks ago when I was roughly around 7 weeks. Heard it for the first time last week on my Doppler. Have a scan next week so will get to see my baby again and see the heart beating away. It's so magical isn't it x

Yay! Congrats! :wohoo: how fast was it? It's amazing how it changes daily, blows my mind!

Oddly enough, the technician didn't tell me and I didn't think to ask, is that crazy?! I have another one in 2 weeks. I'll be sure to ask then!

I saw it at my scan 2 weeks ago when I was roughly around 7 weeks. Heard it for the first time last week on my Doppler. Have a scan next week so will get to see my baby again and see the heart beating away. It's so magical isn't it x

:happydance: It is magical! Which Doppler do you use? I am thinking about getting one and saw that some don't pick up the hb until after 10-12 weeks.

Oddly enough, the technician didn't tell me and I didn't think to ask, is that crazy?! I have another one in 2 weeks. I'll be sure to ask then!

I think it depends on the technician - the one that did my first scan told me right away, and the second one didn't so I asked. You can also ask them to print out a pic with the hb on it, it looks like an ekg of sorts, and the heart rate is listed in the bottom right corner. It's super cool, and when my prego brain forgets what the # was I can refer to it lol :dohh:

We heard ours at 7w 4d and it was 154bpm. The nurse said that the heart rate was perfect and bubs was measuring a day ahead- we are 100% sure of conception date.

Now I'm just willing the time away to our 12 week scan on 15th Jan x

We heard ours at 7w 4d and it was 154bpm. The nurse said that the heart rate was perfect and bubs was measuring a day ahead- we are 100% sure of conception date.

Now I'm just willing the time away to our 12 week scan on 15th Jan x

Amazing! :thumbup: I hear you on wishing the time away until the next scan! My sis keeps telling me to take the time to enjoy every day as the pregnancy goes by so fast- I guess in retrospect it does lol.

I bought a sonogram doppler the 3ghz. We heard our little ones heartbeat for the first time at 9.3, but LOUD and clear and strong 170-180 on Christmas Day at 10.1. :) what better gift than that? I love hearing it beat so strong. I'm so in love already. First scan Jan 12th :).

First saw it at 5w6d and first heard it today but only because I just got my doppler!

I heard mine today at an early private scan. Baby measuring around 7+3 and FHR 161. Took me ages to see the flicker on the screen.

I heard mine at 8 weeks 5d.
I was very nervous because I have PCOS and wasn't sure if I was able to get pregnant. I was on birth control for 2 months before I took a test and didn't have any morning sickness, and still haven't had any ( I am 10 weeks today). But it turned out perfectly! baby is healthy (heartbeat= 160).
Can't wait to find out the sex!!

I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time today! :happy dance:

I am 8w3d and I found the heartbeat myself on my Angelsounds doppler (I dug it out of a box in the attic from when I was pregnant with my son). When my husband came home from work, I found it again to show him. Such a beautiful sound - it really makes it so much more real than just missing a period and feeling a bit sick. Especially because I don't see my doc until the 12th.

Congrats to all! <3

Just got back from my scan. I am 7+4 and heard the hb for the first time!! Was 168. Was such a relief and an amazing moment all in one!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->