When did you start feeling baby?

jade1991

Millies mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi mummies!

The weather here and the recent news has just thrown me I haven't posted for a week or so.. anyway with baby #2 or more than 1, when did you start feeling movements/kicks?
I'm actually 15 weeks tomorrow my dates got put forward (again) haha and I feel like I occasionally feel flutters but nothing noticeable yet.. what about everyone else? :)

With my first and fifth babies, I didn't feel anything at all, not even a slight flutter, until 16 weeks along. With my others, I felt flutters in first tri and big kicks by 12-13 weeks. For me, it was dependent on the location of the placenta.

I'm feeling only very slight moments and only if I'm still in the evening so sometimes, nothing regular and definite. With my first I felt a lot this one not so much. Maybe a more chilled baby haha doubt it x

With my first, i first started feeling fizzy/bubbly at 18+3. With my second, it felt like he was voicing around at 16+3. This one i have an anterior placenta and didn't start feeling her until just after 20 (though bigger movements - no flutters or anything).

With my first it wasn't until 19-20 weeks. This time I felt at 18 weeks :)

Last pregnancy at around 16-17 weeks the first flutters. Hard kicks from 20 I think. Visible from the outside at like 24?

This time, I felt flutters at 14 weeks. Kicks hard very early on, SO could also feel them really early. Kicks visible from the outside at 20 weeks or so. :D

12 weeks 6 days. Felt like muscle twitches and flutters.

These days, not much more than that due to my anterior placenta.

I started feeling flutters at over 12 wks, but it was nothing consistent. I felt it once and then nothing until 15 wks, then it stopped until 17 wks. At the start of 19 wks, I felt him more regularly and at least a few times a day.

With my first I was 16 weeks when I first felt flutters. This time I can't remember exactly, but aroundi 12-13 weeks. I was definitely feeling him daily from 14 weeks.

My placenta has been posterior both times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->