When did you start feeling your baby kick?

lcmorla

Reaction score
I'm 11 weeks, 5 days. I might as well move to the Second Tri Forum but I'm curious if any ladies have been feeling kicks this early? I was walking and felt a sharp cramp for just a second. Now I am fine. Baby is messing with Mommy!

With my first I didn't feel them until 20 wks. With my second I didn't feel them until 16-17 wks

With my first I felt them more around 15/16 weeks, with my 2nd and this one I feel the occasional very light flutter at 9 weeks (I know its not gas because its RIGHT where the baby was on ultrasound) but with my 2nd I didn't feel anything consistent until later on because my placenta was in the front (anterior) rather than the back.. I'm REALLY hoping I don't have another anterior.. it makes for so much unnessesary monitoring when you can't feel the baby move much =/ I assume I will start feeling more consistant moving around 14-16 weeks.

With my first I was about 15 or 16 weeks. I can't wait to feel this one move it's such an amazing feeling

I felt my son move at 14 weeks, 13 weeks the earliest. Man do I miss those nice kicks -- now they're a LOT stronger and can be so painful at times. :dohh:

My son I was 18-19 weeks, and my daughter was about 15 weeks. It's not uncommon for 2+ Mom's to feel them earlier because they know what they are feeling.

Flickers at about 13-14 weeks, full on kicks felt from the outside at 22weeks

My first I felt at 17 weeks. This time I've had a couple of times when I've said is that baby. But I'm not counting it until I'm sure.

My dd probably 18-20 weeks. I had an anterior placenta that cushioned a lot of the movements. Incidentally the first kicks I felt were directed at my cervix and it hurt! This baby I don't know if I've felt anything yet, all flutters turn out to be gas!

With my DD I felt flutters around 14/15 weeks, but didn't get kicks until 20 weeks.

With this one I swear I felt flutters yesterday but not very strong so I'm hoping I'll feel more now since Im at 13 weeks =)

This time around, I've been feeling flutters since about 9-10 weeks for sure. I don't know if I am feeling full on kicks yet. But I can definitely feel movement. I like having my doppler because I can hear the movement on the doppler and know that for sure what I am feeling is the baby moving.
I have been back and forth between here and 2nd tri for some time now. With my first trimester symptoms all the way gone before 12 weeks, I just haven't felt like I'm in my first trimester for quite some time now. I wish there was an "in betweener" forum. lol

Rebecca I so agree! There should be 4 Tris. not 3.

StillPraying- Yes, 4 sections seems to make more sense. I'm thinking there needs to be a "limbo" section after 1st trimester and 2nd trimester. Because even people nearing the end of 2nd tri don't feel like they are in 2nd tri anymore, but aren't "technically" in 3rd tri.

For sure, 2nd term you will feel the kicks :)

1-12 (first) 13-20 (2nd) 21-30 (3rd) 31-42 (4th). About right? lol or just divide it by 10 and have each one 10 weeks long.

StillPraying- I like how you divided that. To me, it makes a lot more sense than what they are currently going by.

I felt my first at about 15 weeks, but it took another few days for me to be sure it was her I was feeling! I think I've felt something this time, but it might just be wishful thinking! It's still a bit early for me yet!

17 weeks. Movement doesn't feel like sharp cramps, so you weren't feeling the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->