When did you start getting pregnancy symptoms?

Daisypetals

Reaction score
Hi all! When did you first start getting pregnancy symptoms and what were they? My husband and I are trying for our first. I found out that I was pregnant at about 12 or 13 DPO. I based this on getting a positive on my OPK on CD 17. I have had two miscarriages. The first one was at 9 weeks. We saw the heartbeat at 7 weeks, it was slow so we went back for a follow up, and they did not see a heartbeat at 9 weeks. I had no symptoms for that pregnancy, other then needing to pee a lot. The next MC was a chemical pregnancy, again no symptoms. For this pregnancy, I had my HGC and progesterone levels checked at about 13 or 12 DPO ( the day I got a BFP). HGC was 67 and progesterone 16.7. I am four weeks pregnant, and again NO symptoms, other than peeing a lot and my boobs seem a little bigger. I keep waiting and hoping to feel morning sickness, because I think that would reassure me that my HGC levels are going up. I was wondering when everyone else got there first symptoms, and whether anyone had late symptoms or no symptoms at all.

For me- I got symptoms around time of implantation with both pregnancies. Some people don't believe me, but I truly did!! I knew for sure I was pregnant with my 1st because I got randomly nauseated then I could smell everything. The day my period was supposed to start, I took a hpt and got my bfp!! However, symptoms come and go for me. And I haven't had any real morning sickness yet. Not everyone does. Don't be discouraged hun, everyone is different :)

Week 7 but only was morning sickness which turned into HG, ive not felt pregnant yet.

My first baby i didnt find out till 19w nothing changed to make me think otherwise.

Im only just 4 weeks and I have no symptoms either my boobs aren't really sore.

I have had an early loss too so I am worried about everything!! everyone assures me its normal so I wish you a H&H 9 months

I think they say 6 weeks before most people get symptoms.
So far at 5 weeks my toilet habits have changed and this morning woke up feeling like Pamela Anderson, boobs were really heavy and swollen. My sense of smell is ever so slightly more sensitive and my gag reflex seems more sensitive but that can be normal for me.
Xx

With previous pregnancy ms started exactly 6 weeks for me. This pregnancy my boobs have gradually been getting sorer since about 4 weeks.

No real symptoms yet for me at 5w3d, I kind of wish I did have a little MS or sore boobs so it'd feel more real... i'll possibly live to regret saying that in a week or so :winkwink:

Mine started at 6 weeks, nausea, dry heaving, headaches, heightened sense of smell, sore boobs, exhaustion and dizzyness. No frequent urination though.

With my DD the only symptom I had was tiredness, with my mmc I had sore boobs and tiredness buy with this pregnancy I have them all.. every pregnancy is different x

I'm 4 weeks 5 days and other than being thirsty and tired and I have nothing. I don't feel pregnant - I don't feel.any different. I wish I did.

I'm around 7 weeks (I think...not 100% sure), but I'd say mild symptoms started at 4 weeks and have been getting progressively stronger. I know Mum's who have every symptom under the sun from day one, and others who feel perfectly normal the whole way through the 1st tri...we're all so different! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Im only 4 weeks and have the odd cramp or twinge and milky cm sometimes. Other than that nothing for me so far

I posted this on another post about differing symptoms between pregnancies...figured it applied here too.

MC 1 (12 weeks) - Symptoms began about week 6. Sore boobs, sciatica, very mild morning sickness - all symptoms gone at 8 weeks.

DS 1 (term) - Symptoms began about week 6-7. Mild morning sickness, very little vomiting, HUGE sore boobs, sciatica, pregnancy rage, itchy skin, exhaustion, severe insomnia, frequent urination. Morning sickness, rage, insomnia gone by week 12. Remaining symptoms through pregnancy.

MC 2 (7 weeks) - Some mild soreness in boobs, mild sciatica - All symptoms lasted about a week. *symptoms began about week 5

MC 3 (6 weeks) - Sore boobs. Lasted a week *symptoms began about week 5

MC 4 (8 weeks) - Mild Exhaustion, sore boobs. Lasted about a week - 10 days. *symptoms began about week 6

Current (6 weeks) - Symptoms began at 4+3. Violent nausea, vomiting, HUGE SORE BOOBS, sciatica, irritability but not quite rage, dizziness and lightheadedness, exhaustion, extreme CM production, frequent urination, thurst.

the day before i took an at home pg test, i was feeling shaky and weak. which is one thing that made me want to test. because i really didnt think i was pg. that shaky/weak feeling lasted about 3-4 days and then i started feeling normal. the only difference was I had less of an appetite. so I think I was 4 and half weeks along when i found out. then during 6-8 weeks I felt normal, but more tired and hungry. and now Im 9 weeks and the morning sickness had kicked in. I havent vomited but I feel nauseous. I get the chills, and feel achey. Almost as if Im getting the flu. it starts around 7pm for me every evening.

Also, one symptom that started from probably 3-4 weeks was that i have to pee often.

I was having symptoms before I got my BFP. Chills, dizzy, and very vivid dreams. After BFP I started having symptoms immediately. Mild intermittent nausea, food aversions, and extreme fatigue. Morning sickness kicked in hard at 7 weeks and is still going strong!

Thanks all for replying about your symptoms. I feel better knowing that many people did not get symptoms until week 6. Right now at about 4 weeks 3 days, I still do not have many...I noticed I am starting to get heartburn though. I guess I'm just waiting for the morning sickness, because by all accounts that is an indicator of a strong pregnancy, and after 2 MC in a row, I'm just scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->