When did you start throwing up?

Christina

Reaction score
:wacko:
Just wanted to know when you all started getting really sick in your first trimester. I have the nausea, tiredness, moodiness and really sore boobs but no thowing up. So far so good.:thumbup:

6 weeks and 1 day. I remeber I'd felt a bit queasy before and thought I'd not got it that bad. Someone told me it would hit properly at 6 weeks, so when I got to 6 weeks I was happy it was no worse but 6 weeks and 1 day it was terrible.

I got a cold at about 10 weeks and after that the sickness was pretty much gone. Just felt occasionally queasy again.

i have been lucky **Fingers crossed** I have only gotten sick a handful of times. however i find if I dont eat every few hours I get very dizzy and queezy. So I been resorting to bowls of cereal...lol

I was horribly nauseous from 6-11 weeks. Then I threw up at 12 1/2, 13 1/2 and 14 1/2 weeks. Finally felt great at 16 weeks.

nauseus from 5 and half weeks til about mid third month, but the gagging has never stopped. the real bad nauseu was over though by 9 weeks and i only threw up once when i had the flu on top of it.

So far so good, I´ve felt sick, but not actually chundered yet - am keeping fingers crossed that it stays that way. I keep feeling sick and feel dizzy, but find that eating something small helps.

I haven't thrown up yet, knock on wood! I was really sick from about 5 weeks to ten weeks. I get it every now and then, but it's not all day anymore.

6 1/2 weeks, and though it's slowed down a LOT, it still hasn't stopped

I've not thrown up yet (well once, but I know that was because of a stomach bug). I feel really nauseous a lot of the time, especially if I don't eat every few hours (including through the night) so I too am resorting to bowls of cereal.

From day one. I think it may have stopped tho, one day no sickness and counting! Yeah! I'm 9 1/2 weeks now, so it's been going on for a while.

I haven't been sick as yet :) feel nauseaous throughout the day, but eating frequently seems to relieve it

I've hit the six week mark now and I've only felt nauseous rarely.
:happydance: It mostly happens when I just wake up, but since I work nights, my waking hours vary greatly. I hope to continue on this way and not get too sick at all. <fingers crossed>

I only feel the sicky feeling every now and then like its waves.
I haven't vomitted as yet, but not everyone gets the same symtoms. Maybe not all of us will vomit etc.

Im mostly tired at this stage..im only 5 weeks now though.

mine started about 3 weeks ago, and it seams to get worse, even the smell of food is making me gag in the last few days, the bathroom seams to be the place i spend most of my days with the peeing and throwing up.........

mine started about 3 weeks ago, and it seams to get worse, even the smell of food is making me gag in the last few days, the bathroom seams to be the place i spend most of my days with the peeing and throwing up.........

Aw :( really sorry to hear that x

My mum and I had a chat the other night, as a few books I've read say your first pregnancy will be similar to your mum's first. Well my mums morning sickness started at 9 weeks. :cry: I hope I'm not waiting for it to come and turn me green.. I'm still in the really hungry but always tired phase :)

I started getting the 24/7 nausea around 7 weeks, but haven't puked yet (I'm 8w5d). My OB said peak time for morning sickness was around 8-9 weeks, so if you make it til then, you're probably good. Fortunately, no puking, but I could do without the nausea!!:wacko:

I just found out my cousin is preggers (I think a few weeks behind me) and is running to the bathroom every other second to puke. It really depends on the person.

Things I've found that help the nausea for me:
SeaBands: acupressure wristbands that fight nausea
Preggi Pops: Sour candies that help with the nausea
Breaking my prenatal vitamin in half. I take one half in the morning (after a bowl of cereal) and one half in the evening. The high dose of folic acid bothers a lot of people, so doing it this way keeps you from getting too much at one time. It's made a big difference for me.
Oranges/Orange juice: something about it soothes my stomach
Eating a little bit but more frequently. You're more likely to feel bad on an empty tummy.

Good luck!

With our first i started around 7/8 weeks, and continued until about 26 weeks lol, but it wasnt anything major, literally able to time it everyday to once at around 1:30pm lol, then that was it. With Izzie, it was more awkward, i felt ill from about 10 weeks every morning, but quite badly. Then with the last, Kabe, omg lol, from about 16 weeks (me and my big mouth moaning i hadnt got any lol) i was ill from around 8am at morning until about 10pm at night, backards and forwards alll day, it was awful lol, i was even still being sick during labour with him, i had it until i had him (born at 29+6 weeks)

im around 7 weeks now.. and i have been nauseas since week 4.

im not one to throw up.. so we will see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->