When did you start to exercise after birth

VikkiD

Reaction score
My Little boy is now 4 weeks old and I am dying to fit into my old clothes sick of wearing leggings now lol, I need to loose just over a stone to get back to my normal weight, was wondering how long you left it before you exercised, I had a natural birth but did have an episiotomy.

Bump!!

I asked the same question, my twins are 3 weeks old and feel SO shit and am right now wearing legging as well and want to be normal again!!

Anyone????

I started monday just 20 mins walking on the treadmill an 10 mins in the bike i felt fine so am going to do a little every other day

5 weeks at my PP checkup at the doctors. If your anything like I was after birth do not go and do anything that requires jumping...I pee'd all over myself! But that only last till aroud 2-3 months PP

I was given the go ahead at my first PP doc appt at 7 weeks. But it will be different for everyone. I lost all my pregnancy weight plus more, only have 4 lbs to go but I have a different shape...lots of saggy skin and stuff so I will be doing a 30 day shred program to lose some inches and tone my tummy up.

I started at 3 weeks.. I think I am being a bit hard on myself though. I need to remember I've just had a baby!

I started intense working out as of last week...it all depends how you feel, if you are still bleeding and what nots....I'm just very minor spotting and I did have a vaginal delivery with a 2nd degree tear...i'm sick of being a hef

Im waiting til the weather gets nicer then Ill start walking, its 80% diet that gets weight off anyway so ill focus on that 1st

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->