• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

When did you start to get symptoms?

L

littlebuddha

I haven't got any really... bit of gas :blush: and tummy cramps but not bad enough to call painful...probably more wind haha. Seriously though...sickness and headaches ect..when did they start? xx

Hi Littlebuddha,

I'm the same ... I am 5.5 weeks and I dont really have anything too bad at the moment. First of all my boobs really hurt and felt really big and then my sense of smell went biserk. I have little cramps (but not too painful) and a very bloated stomach, but no MS (thank god) nor feeling that tired ! I am hoping I am one of the lucky ones, but from what I have heard, this can start anytime even up to about 12 weeks .... urgh ! Most of my friends started getting ill and tired around week 6/7

Fingers crossed hey !

hey there

i got my first one 10dpo (itchy nipple!), then not till about 18 dpo when my boobs started hurting and i started feeling nauseous!

x

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

The day before I took a HPT. I was feeling really sick, but thought it was something I ate. But the next day it was still there so we took a test since we were TTCing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"