when did you start to pack your bags?

mummynummy

Reaction score
35 weeks and haven't started to pack yet I'm wondering if I'm leaving it a bit late? Also what bags did you use? I dunno if I should use my changing bag for Thorin stuff or but it all in one big bag?

Also what have you all got done?
I don't have my crib up or got my pushchair out the loft and I need to get essentials for him like nappies and that also I need to get my stuff breast pads, stuff for hospital.

Everyone else is laid back and not rushing or worrying its making me not worry about it but now im starting worry especially the pressure pain and my daughter going back to preschool next month.

So much to do 😞

Hi, I'm 35+2 and we just packed the bags, assembled all the furniture and sorted through all the baby staff, so practically ready to go. My baby dropped last Sunday and I have a feeling we may not have that much time left. So we thought we'd get ready now :)

I haven't packed my bag or put the crib together. My due date is 9/28 and my baby shower is 8/29 so I don't really know what all I will need until after that dAte. I still have so much to do !!

I started packing bags at 25 weeks. One for me and one for baby. The only thing I need is last minute toiletries. I've always loved packing for things!

As for what's left to do..Nothing! Nursery has been done for weeks, the glider just got put together last wkend and we just put together the pack n play in the living room so the dog gets used to it there..we are ready! :)

Had my baby shower last weekend so the last week was putting together crib, pack n play other baby essentials, washing clothes, and lastly packing my hospital bag which we had a dry run of going to the hospital on Friday, but luckily babies get to keep baking.
I just put the boys outfits and blankies in my bag since that is all I need to bring with me for them.

I always wait to 37 but now I think at liek35-36 weeks they should b packed but everyone does it different no right answer except to have I packed before u go into labor lol

I am 28 weeks and panicking that i have not started yet:) last time i packed them around 33 weeks and added snacks last minute. I had very small suitcase for my stuff and changing/sport type of bag for LO and will do same this time, its easier when looking for stuff

I started packing ages ago, I figured its the one thing I really need before baby arrives! I still havnt finished mind but I do keep adding bits in as and when I remember/buy them.
1 bag for me including snacks etc
1 bag for baby
1 bag for OH that will stay in the car with clean set of clothes incase things take a while.

My pushchair is dumped in the cupboard under the stairs, my crib is still at a family members house, I have bought some reusuable nappies but I havnt got round to rinsing them and washing them myself yet! My son was born at 36weeks and nobody is sure when this one will arrive so I should get organised really but whats the betting im still hanging around mid Oct waiting to be induced this time lol x

I'm 32 weeks and packed my bag over the weekend, I decided on a small suitcase and a shoulder bag, I just managed to fit everything in haha.

I also sorted out most of her stuff over the weekend but still waiting for a few bit and pieces to come to sort out plus I can't put up her cot just yet as the my room to small to have it set up and in the way so going to do that when she arrives and I got my baby shower next month so still got a few things to sort for that
I think even if I had everything ready to go I would still feel un organized or I'm forgetting something lol.

I'm 31 weeks and haven't packed mine yet. I'm just going to take a suitcase this time. We took 3 separate bags last time and it was a pain in the bum when we were leaving because my husband wouldn't let me carry anything. I delivered at 35 weeks the first time around so should probably get a wiggle on!

I'll pack mine around 36 weeks. So far I don't have anything to pack. We always leave things late

I started packing my bag at 28 weeks only because I was at risk of early labour. I didn't rush to get it done but as I would be cleaning or whatever I would slowly pack stuff away in it.

thank you ladies, im hoping this Thursday i will get a induction/stretch and sweep date im thinking to start then. so if the stretch and sweep works i got just over 3 weeks left so maybe i should do it asap. my babies are always over due and i always end up have complications that's why im getting induced :)

I started babies bag yesterday at 38 weeks lol.

I still haven't done mine.

I'm far too relaxed this time. However i am just hoping to hang on till September so it's partly being I'm denial lol.

I sewed a HUGE diaper bag and didnt get it finished until 32 weeks because I was sewing it by hand. Im now 37w3d with my induction scheduled 38w6d and only have my bag packed like 70%. I am also working on getting all of the baby stuff up and ready. If i didnt have a 19 month old keeping me busy I would probably have everything together and ready to go! But between him and intense fatigue I cant seem to do anything! Thia weekend I plan to get everything ready to go. I feel like Im procrastinating big time!

I started mine at 32 weeks, and I'm all done bar a pack of cotton wool and small tub but its more due to the risk of early birth :).

Ya...maybe I should get around to that. I was putting it off because I didn't know if I would be natural or section. I have confirmed I am a section and still haven't gotten to packing. I am trying to get the house clean and last minute running around before my section in 6 days and it's really keeping my busy and tired. Let's just hope that I don't go into labor before that.

I'm 35 weeks and I haven't packed yet either. I plan on buying the last of the things I need after my baby shower on Sunday and packing next week sometime. I also need to get the car seat bases situated in our cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->