When did you start to struggle to bend down?

Mum2BKW

Reaction score
I remember in my last pregnancy suddenly finding that putting my socks on was a challenge! When I bent over I could feel my uterus like a big football and it was stopping me bending over.

I can't remember how far along I was though - has anyone reached this point yet and when?

I find it hard to pick things up off the floor (I have a 4 year old so toys are constantly all over the floor) and have to sit down and bend my leg to put my socks on.

I'm 24+4 now and my bump popped about 3 weeks ago :)

I'm only 18 weeks and starting to notice it's not very comfortable bending over. I'm fine if I bend my legs and squat, but a quick bend to pick something up is starting to be a big no no already!

21 weeks this time! I'm SURE it was much later with my first-born, but I got shoes I wouldn't have to tie when I hit 21 weeks, and I use a grabber to reach things from the floor now. I can reach the floor, but it's uncomfortable, takes forever to get into that position, and it makes me light headed and nauseated.

About 28 weeks for me. It was uncomfortable at that point but I could still do it. Coming up 34 weeks now and doing my shoe laces is completely out! I've been getting my OH to do it for me but I finish work on Friday and so I've just gone and bought a couple pairs of slip on plimsoles so I can leave the house while he's at work :)

I don't really remember but it was sometime late 2nd tri. I can still get stuff off the floor, I just typically squat with my knees to the side instead of bending. Socks and pants are a pain in the butt though.

Iv noticed this in the last two weeks, the belly has suddenly popped and I get so out of breath bending over to tie my shoes or pick things off the floor. I'm 27 weeks x

Still able to pick things up here but picking up my daughter who just turned 10 about killed me Saturday!

Been struggling for a couple weeks. Putting on socks and shoes is so uncomfortable and I feel like this shouldn't be happening already lol or if it's happening now wtf will things be like in 10 weeks

I've popped pretty quickly, as this is my fourth baby and I already look like I'm 20 weeks. It is already uncomfortable to bend down when I have my jeans on (can't button them either) but when I wear maternity pants it helps a bit. I try to avoid bending as much as possible by doing laundry on the table rather than setting the basket on the floor and picking out the clothes, or bathing my youngest DD in the kitchen sink rather than the bathtub. If I bend down too much in a day I get back pain.

I've started to huff when I bend over as it's starting to feel uncomfortable to do it. I've really popped these past couple of weeks and am certainly much bigger than the first time around.

I've started to struggle with getting shoes on and bending down. I have my slip on shoes ready and waiting. I have been struggling with bending for a while though mostly due to spd/ pgp rather than bump size. I think I have popped out in the last 2 weeks as now can't lean on the table at work tummy forwards, kind on side on on works better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->