When did you stop feeling sick?

ladyV84

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So I've been suffering really badly with herrendous nausea since about 6 weeks... I've had a horrible few days at the start of the week and on Tuesday I retched all day and cried loads as I felt so terrible!

However today I suddenly feel much better?! Foods that I was gagging at the thought of are suddenly ok again? Don't get me wrong it's not gone completely, I still feel exhausted and the smell of roast chicken gave me a pang of nausea earlier but overall so much better!

I'm a little behind my ticker (had an early scan) so almost ten weeks.

Other pregnancies I lost nausea at 12 weeks so now worried I'm loosing symptoms too early... Or am I just having a good day?!

Experiences please!! X x x

I've been having a very similar experience! Very sick around 5-6 weeks, continued to about now. I've been managing a couple hours of function per day and all of a sudden over the weekend I was functionning quite a few more hours than I had before! I made a meal for the first time since it all started!

I'm starting to think this is the beginning of me feeling better :)

I had terrible nausea frm wk 6 past 2 days hasnt been as bad either so im wonderin if its gone aswell lol

I've had sickness well awful nausea from
6/7 weeks nearly 12 weeks now and have had days where I thought it was gone then it suddenly returns. Still having times now of feeling awful Think from 10 weeks it's completely normal to start disappearing. This is the longest it's ever lasted for me and it's my 4th baby x

Thanks for the replies all! It's horrid isn't it! I got worse as the day went on actually so I'm def not out of the woods yet! It's so strange I'm so desperate to loose the sickness but then im worried it's a bad thing!!
I'm geared up for another couple of weeks of it but I'll take any relief I can get from it!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->