When did you stop testing?

Hannah's Mom

Mommy of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
I got my bfp nearly 2 weeks ago now and am still testing everyday! It's lovely to see a dark line appear every morning but hubby thinks I'm a bit obsessed and that it's making me worry! I've still got about 10 internet cheapies so was planning on keep testing until they run out, so tempted to get more digis though! When did you stop? xxx

I've also been testing everyday since I found out almost 2 weeks ago , I got 3+ on digi yesterday and my frer test line is darker than the control , so I'm going to try and stop now . I've used all my cheapies :) xx

I tested like a crazy woman for a week, left it a week and done more digi's yesterday that went to 2-3! was reassured all was well and *think* i can give it up for a while, maybe, whats times the chemist open? hehe

( when i say like a crazy woman, 2 or more a day for a week using FRERS and clearblue and couple of digitals thrown in for good measure, it ant cheep and OH thinks i lost the plot, but he made me pregnant, now he can live with his decision haha )

Never tested again after I got my BFP on a Clearblue digi saying 2-3 weeks. I mean, my period is like 3 weeks late now and my boobs are bigger so I'm going to just assume I'm pg until I hear otherwise... too much potential for freaking out otherwise :wacko:

I am still testing. It's been about a week. It's just some sort of reassurance for me.

I got to about 18dpo and was beating the control line of FRER and getting 2-3 digi

Figured I'd better save money for the baby!

I tested twice a day morning and night with cheapie tests every day until about 5+5 (2 weeks after my first bfp) as this is when my morning sickness started lol. I was crazyyyy!! I found it reassuring tbh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->