when did you tell your dr??

MrsT&Ben

Reaction score
I'm about 8 weeks pregnant and I still haven't told mine. Don't know why. I guess it makes it real!
When did you inform your doctor you were pregnant??

At 3w1d as I had to get in to get progesterone and my blood thinning injections.

At 5 weeks due to having skin problems that still haven't been resolved (eczema or pupps...)

I am going to call the doc and midwife service this week (at 5weeks), so I can start to book in appointments and get into the system for scan dates etc.

You don't tell the doctor here, you phone your midwife whenever you want after getting a positive hpt (and get your booking in appt and scan date there and then - nice!). I got my bfp in the early hours of Saturday morning so had to wait till the Monday to phone - I was ~7 weeks.

Straight away so my doctor and RE could confer about various issues and share my medical records. Also if I needed a prescription during flu season my doctor would know what to prescribe appropriately:thumbup:

I had HCG tests at the doctor to check if it was a viable pregnancy. Today I rang up and asked them to refer me to the midwife and they said they will.

I was too nervous until I had my early scan...like you said it just makes it 'real'

I got my BFP a few days before Xmas, and saw my gp last week at about 6.5 weeks. All she does is refer me to the hospital, and they send me an appointment for a 12 week scan. It's not really real for me until I see a wriggling baby in a scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->