when did you try again?

9babiesgone

2 kids-17angels
Reaction score
My husband and I agreed not to try again, till we know what is causing these miscarriages. I have had 9! I just really wanted to know when did you decide to try again, and if you did, how long till you got pregnant?

I am waiting at least an month or two before we try again, enough time to get all the tests done, and to get my body healed. I just miscarried at 12 weeks on the 17th of this month. so only a few days ago. so I can not imagine starting to try, very soon, bc I am pretty shook up.

Hi,really sorry for you loss. It must be tough for you, I can't even imagine what you must be going through. I had my first mc on nye, stopped bleeding on 4th jan and started ttc the next day after doctor gave us the ok. A friend of mine got bfp straight away and carried full term

Good luck whatever you choose x

9 babies gone iam soooo sorry for you.

OMgosh I am so sorry for your losses. yeah I wanted to try right away, but until I knwo what is wrong I think it wouldnt be wise. so I am waiting. it just hurts to wait. and it hurts to have lost another one.

Sorry for your losses ladies xxx

Im still waiting for my period, i miscarried naturally 38 days ago!
Ive said to hubby we wont be dtd till ive had my period, just so i know im 'ok' down there!

Like you Deshka i want a baby for xmas!

Fingers crossed for all of us! xxx

I am so sorry. I have lost 4 little ones and the pain has been unbearable at times. 9...well, you are a very strong woman.

We waited 5 months after the first loss, 3 months after the second and this time around we waited 4 months because we had tests done and had to wait for the results. Good luck in whatever decision you make.

i have had two miscarriages. waited 8 months after the 1st as we were getting married and will just wait until i have my 1st proper period this time to start ttc again. would've tried straight away the 1st time if we hadn't booked our wedding!

thanks for all your answers. I am just so torn between when to start agian. I just hope this testing doesnt take forever and a day. and I really just want to try for another baby! I am not trying to replace any that I Lost i am sure many of you understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->