When did your baby engage?

mons75

Reaction score
When did your first pregnancy baby engage?

Thanks!!:flower:

oh gosh i cant remember it was 10yrs ago lol, this is my 3rd and she engaged 35-36wks tho.xx

Mine still hasn't but this is baby 6 so hoping she does as I won't be able to have a sweep on the 22nd :(

At my midwife's appointment last week, when I was 39 weeks pregnant, my baby hadn't engaged and it's my first. I think it may have engaged now as it doesn't move about as much, I just feel its limbs moving.

I had an appointment last Friday (36+3) and they told me that baby was engaged :happydance: This is my first

Of course that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it still got my hopes up :)

Thanks girls. I read somewhere its about 36 weeks with first one. Guess it varies. Wonder if the pubic bone hurts more when the baby engages, I have a lot of pain there right now so I hope not. xx

LO engaged after my waters broke and before that he stayed on the brim. He was my first. xx

alfie was 3/5ths engaged at 36 weeks and decided to arrive @ 39 weeks

x

mine engaged at 26 weeks believe it or not!! and it hurt like hell, it hurt to walk upright!! i had to get my dr. to confirm that was her head down there

i was told thhat especially with first babies, they may not engage until labour begins and if they do engage before they can always pop back out again.... xxx

i've been 3/5ths engaged since 37 weeks, since about 36 and a half weeks i've felt uncomfortable in the pelvic area, so i've assumed thats why?:shrug:

Baby has been head down since 28 weeks and over the past week been feeling quite a bit of pressure down there...midwife today said she was 4/5ths palpable so just on the brim. Not entirely expecting her to stay there or move any further for a while though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->