When did your baby go up to a size large?

Rydia

1 Boy & 1 Girl
Reaction score
I have just adjusted my Bum Geniuses and Wonderoos to their largest setting because I was having trouble getting them to fit well on my son. They seem to fit great now but my son is only 10 months old and it seems like he would need a bigger size before potty training? My son is slighty below average weight wise but very long for his age in the legs and torso. Do you think he still should be in the mediums? When did you move your baby into the large? And should I be worried about my cloth still fitting him at age 2?

As he gets older and is more active, running around he'll slim down more so I don't think you'll have problems fitting him into cloth at 2 :)

<<--- Can't wait for that to happen for Otter! He's 6 months and already ready to outgrow larges! :dohh:

Same with Leyla. On some of her BTP nappies, they fit much better on the large setting and she's only 4 months :wacko:

I guess my child is just weird lol. I still can't believe last week I ordered small in FB for my 2yr old :|

Harley has been in larges for a while now and his pop in's are popping off him atm so i had better get him on the tread mill haha.

Lol @ Harley on a treadmill, poor baby!

Freya is still on the smallest setting on her BGs, Blueberries and medium on Pop Ins. I think they will last us a long time, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->