When did your LO get teeth?

MummyKP

Reaction score
My LO is 11 months 1 week, and we still have no teeth. I've heard it is hereditary and both myself & my sibling were late getting teeth through, however I am getting a bit concerned now. Just wandering if there's many other late teethers out there and if when they did eventually come through, did they come through quite quick or not? I think we will have a toothless baby on her first birthday! Lol. She was unbelievably dribbly on the weekend and quite poorly so we put 2 & 2 together and thought we'd have a tooth come through, but nope, still nothing!

mine were 8m, 7m and 5.5m when they got their first teeth. My friends little girl didn't get any until after her first birthday and I know quote a few babies who were the same. Totally normal, try not to worry x

My LO is 10 months and still doesn't have any teeth. She also keeps going through periods of crying and dribbling but so far no teeth have come through yet.

8 months for my first. None at 6.5 months yet for baby #2. My neighbor's grandbaby didn't get any until after 1; she's 3 now and the rest followed fine, I believe.

First 2 teeth around 5 months. He now has 4 more coming in at 7 months.

My son was 17 weeks I think, and my daughter about 5 months.

My first DD cut her first tooth at 9 months and my DS at 8 months. This little one hasn't cut any yet.

5 months for DD. I think DS was even earlier.

DD cut her first tooth at 5 months, and now has number 5 & 6 coming through at almost 7 months - its not been a fun time!!

I have known quite a few babies who didn't cut their first tooth until 12-14 months. :)

DS1 - 9.5 months
DD - 8.5 months
DS2 was a couple days before he hit 6 months.

11 months and 1 week, when we spotted something white :)
it sprouted completely in another 10 days. He got his upper two teeth first..

oh..and i have seen many kids having no teeth on their first bday..they all get it eventually ;)

My first didn't get her teeth until 11 months. She was a very slow teether but never had any pain. My second hasn't got any teeth yet and he is almost 9 months.

Whet are you concerned about? That your baby has no teeth in there? :p Sorry to be facetious but just offering perspective- Your child most probably has teeth! My son was 13 months when he got his first tooth through. They're coming thick and fast now at 16 months!

Yes it is hereditory. Both me and my OH got teeth at 8 months old and my LO followed suit. There are lots and lots of late teethers. Absolutely normal.

Also agree with Jumpingin. The later the teeth come in the quicker they are getting them one after the other

11 months for tooth one then 14months for tooth two!!!!

My daughter just cut her first tooth a few days ago, so 8 months.

First one at 7 months, second one 10 days later. He's now 11 months and has 6 teeth! 😱
My friends baby is 4 weeks younger and only has 2, so everyone's different :)

A little late, but Alex is 7 months and just cut his second tooth a few weeks ago. His first came in at 4 months. Everyone says this is really early though, so don't worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->