When did your LO roll over?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
When did your LO roll over?? And was it fron to back or back to front??

Well max tries too and hes 5 months old soon so hopefully he will get it :0 he is able to get on his side but he gets his arm stuck under him :)

my Jake rolled from front to back at 5 wks!! x

Ella started around 4 months and that was back to front , she masterd front to back at about 4 and a half months :)

Dec went from front to back at 3.5 months, then from back to front at 4 months.

Tegan went from side to back and back to side at about 4 weeks but hasn't done it since! Lol

Marlowe rolled from front to back at 10 weeks and back to front at 12 weeks. She can't do it if she's tired though and I think she was quite an early roller because she's all muscle and no fat. Don't worry if you're waiting for your little one to roll. My sister's son didn't roll over until he was 5 months old and then he just took off with development. Started walking at 10 months! A friend's daughter rolled over early like Marlowe and didn't start crawling until 9 months, so it really doesn't mean much.

looking forward to hearing answers of this one :) was thinking this today :) thanks :) starting on her back maddi can half do it on to her side bless her :cloud9: we haven't quite managed the full roll :rofl:

Bren can do back to front, and started at 4 months. Since this damn reflux has been so bad, he has not has a lot of time on his tummy to work on the front to back.

back to front: 3 month
front to back: almost 7 months

Carlee rolled back to front at 3 months
Front to back 5 months

alexa rolled over from front to back a week before she turned three months.

Sebastian has been rolling onto his side since he was about 7 weeks. He is now rolling over onto his stomach. He still rolls over onto his side every night although I place him on his back. I find it worrying as it is recommended they sleep on their backs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->