When did your LO start holding things?!

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
When did your little one start holding things...rattles etc? And what age should they be doing this? x

Keira kinda started grabbing things and actually holding onto rattles just last week. She had great practice on my hair though for the last month. I swear, I'll go bald, you see her waving clumps of my hair every time I pick her up....

about 3 months ella was doing this , its lovely to see them starting to do it , trying to focus :lol:
But not so fun when they grab your hair. They will not let go hurts like hell ;)

Charlotte has started holding onto the toy on her swing (teether connected by a string) she clutches the string and pulls on it. She still isn't holding rattles or anything yet though. Oh...and she loves to hold onto her teddy bear's fur!

Mine loves my hair and my tshirt.Also holds my finger.No rattle yet.

Colton holds all kinds of things.. I dont remember exactly when he started but probably around 3-3.5 months. Now he is able to reach for things and pick them up himself (even my keys yesterday!!.. which are heavy.. I have a thing for keychains :blush: )
He will even sit at his play mats and pull the toys off! :dohh: (they velcro so you can move different ones around)

Bella has just started in the last week or so. She's not great at holding onto something, but she will grab and pull.

jack holds on to his muslin and carrys it with him x
he his started reaching out for hi rattle but doesnt really hold it x

Just yesterday for Noah! I was so excited :) He finaly took a toy from my hand. He's been grabbing my outfits and hair for about a month. Though don't use him to judge because he was a preemie and delayed in some area's.

alanna has been holding things (mostly her own hands) for about a week.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->