When did your morning sickness start?

kellig

Reaction score
Hey, ladies. I am 6+2 and have not experienced any morning sickness and I'm starting to worry. When did yours start?

Hey, ladies. I am 6+2 and have not experienced any morning sickness and I'm starting to worry. When did yours start?

I wouldnt worry. I know plenty of women who had babies with zero morning sickness. I'm newly pregnant 4w 6d and mine started yesterday. Woke me right out of my sleep and I was up for 3 hours. You sure you want this? Lol

I wouldn't worry at all. I just got my bfp and that was one of my first signs. Couldn't even make it through the shopping trip yesterday :( I would consider yourself lucky ;)

I wouldn't complain at all. I just got my bfp and that was one of my first signs. Couldn't even make it through the shopping trip yesterday :( I would consider yourself lucky ;)

My due date is August 19th trying to hopefully make it to the 24th for my birthday. Congrats!

I wouldn't complain at all. I just got my bfp and that was one of my first signs. Couldn't even make it through the shopping trip yesterday :( I would consider yourself lucky ;)

My due date is August 19th trying to hopefully make it to the 24th for my birthday. Congrats!

Congrats to you too!! DD1's birthday is March 24th and mine is March 20th so we got pretty close :) DH's is August 5th so I'm sure he's rooting for a birthday buddy too :)

With my daughter it was 5.5 weeks this time it proper kicked in 7 weeks + x

I am in the same boat. 5 weeks and nothing yet, just little touches of queasiness here and there that are shortlived.

I was sick with my son, it started at 6 weeks, and 8 weeks was the worst. Literally sick all the time.

But please don't worry. Just because you have nausea doesn't mean everything is okay, and just because you don't doesn't mean anything is wrong. I had loads of nausea with my blighted ovum but it meant nothing.

Mind started around 6 weeks. It comes and goes in bouts for me x

Mine started about 7 weeks. It's been gone the last couple of days though which is great!

Apart from increased hunger and slight nauseous... I've had no real morning sickness! Had a scan at 8 weeks and saw baby with a heartbeat but I still worry from time to time! Have a scan on Friday evening and I'm praying everything is still going well in there.

I wouldn’t worry too much :) with my beautiful DD I had absolutely no morning sickness throughout the pregnancy the only thing I had was exhaustion and at one point I got the flu… this time around at the start I was feeling smug because I thought that because I didn’t get morning sickness last time I won’t get it this time, once I hit 5 weeks that it is I have been feeling sick and throwing up EVERYDAY! Nothing like the blissful pregnancy I had with DD so just count yourself lucky :) xxx

Today!! Been feeling nauseous before I even got bfp and today I was sick! Forgot how unpleasant it was haha congratulations and you should consider yourself lucky hehe!

Mine started violently today. Cannot keep water down :( u have called the doctor and am waiting for a call back.
HG starts again I just want to cry.
I wish I was you .

It will vary from woman to woman and from pregnancy to pregnancy. I didnt get ms till 8 weeks with my DD and with this pregnancy I started at 4 weeks. What other symptoms do you notice? stuffy nose, constipation, tender/sensitive breasts?

right around then and it's finally letting up now at almost 11 weeks

Different for all women and with every new pregnancy.
With my first, I got it right before week6; lots of nausea but only puked a handful of times (maybe once a week) and I didn't feel normal until about week 15.
With baby #2 I started severe MS middle of week 5. I was in ER for Hypermesis - lots of throwing up, up to 4 times a day. On Zofran to help with the constant 24/7 nausea. Still puking once a day, but can eat more now.
Totally different than baby#1!

It will vary from woman to woman and from pregnancy to pregnancy. I didnt get ms till 8 weeks with my DD and with this pregnancy I started at 4 weeks. What other symptoms do you notice? stuffy nose, constipation, tender/sensitive breasts?

Yeah, I have had super sore/heavy breasts for the last 3 weeks. I'm also super tired all the time, have had a little constipation, and have been a lot hungrier than usual.

with my first and this one, it started almost exactly at 8 weeks. some are lucky enough and never get it.

MS started for me around 6/7 weeks with my first and im already feeling nauseous with this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->