When did your morning sickness start?

Mine started at 5+4 and it was BAD the day it started. Then it was mild queasiness until Saturday at 3 am n I've been laying around the house sick since then! I know its a good thing to have MS but its also not a bad thing to not have it so consider yourself lucky lol

Mine kicked in at 5 weeks 6 days but I know lots of people who didn't get any ms with their pregnancies

I'm 6 weeks now and man if I'm able to eat anything I get really bad heartburn, anyone else?

I'm 6W4D and haven't had any MS at all. Hoping I get away without it. I do have very sore breasts, stuffy/runny nose, and constipation though.

I am almost 8 weeks and I had bouts of quesiness at about 4 weeks and then actual every day nausea from 6 weeks till now! I can't WAIT for this part to be over. Outside of labor, it is the Worse. lol I would actually prefer aches and pains..sciatica or whatever!

I had intermittent nausea until about 6 weeks when the nausea really started to kick in, but it's only been the last week that I've upgraded to throwing up. Neat!

Oh no, dont feel worried! I didnt experience morning sickness with either of my two but i did feel like i was going to vomit at any second for a good few weeks after week 7! My stomach was always churning and i couldnt eat! I just woke up one morning and felt horrible, and it never left me for some weeks! Think yourself extremely lucky if you dont experience it! xx

I've barely had any nausea so far. I think starting around 8 weeks I had it VERY occasionally - just an hr or so at a time, and only once or twice a week. Never bad enough to impact my day though. I'm now 10 weeks + 4, and I've been feeling pretty crappy the past few days, so I guess it's finally caught up to me.

I wouldn't worry about it though, count yourself lucky!

Began at 4 weeks. Disappeared around 5 and returned again with a vengeance at 6 weeks. Still having morning sickness.

Consider yourself lucky! Mine started at around 5 and a half weeks, i'm 11 weeks today and it still hasn't stopped. I can't even leave my bedroom for fear of being sick.

6W1D today and still no morning sickness. No other symptoms either :(

I wouldn't worry, I am 8 weeks 3 days and have NO SYMPTOMS at all and we saw and heard the heartbeat at a little over 6 weeks.

makeupmama: We have the same EDD! Yay for August babies, I think it will be a really nice time to have one. I am a July birthday and have always loved it.

I am 5wk 3d and still haven't had ms either. It does make me a bit worried, but I have had other symptoms (very sore bbs, exhausion/run down) so I try to keep the worry in check. I am just waiting though for it to hit me one day soon (I just hope it holds off until after Christmas)

5.6 weeks today and feeling nauseous. It comes in waves.

With my little boy I never was actually sick but felt sick all the time! The idea of even food shopping would make me gag but wasn't ever sick! This time round I am feeling nauseous again but from reading everyone's comments every pregnancy is different so here is hoping I miss out on MS....

Kate - you may not have thrown up, but feeling sick is still morning sickness! Morning sickness can occur with or without vomiting and can be mild or severe.

Around 6 to 7 weeks with my first. I never vomited, not once, but just spent about 6 weeks feeling very nauseous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->