When did your morning sickness start?

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
For the last few days iv felt a bit queasy but this morning i had to run into the garden and retch, i hadnt eaten anything so didnt actually be sick but retched like i was going to be sick. But it does off by around midday, or really once iv eaten something (i dont usually eat breakfast) but i dont ever remember feeling this sick this early on with my other pregnancies i was sure ms started around 6 weeks, and iv never before had it just in the morning its usually all day long lol, so do you think this queasyness and retching is morning sickness already? When did yours start?

I don't remember when it started last time. 5-6 weeks maybe. Mine has already started to kick in. Last couple of days it usually kicks in after lunch. But today I'm feeling icky already this morning.

Some ladies get it before they even get their BFP and some don't get it at all! I always get it around 6 weeks, this time it was around the same but kicked up a few horrid notches at 7 weeks! It's worse than ever now and I am on Phenergan for it. Hoping you don't get it terribly! Xz

I'm 7w 3d and so far I'm just mildly nauseous but yesterday I gagged aking the stairs up to my office. Moderate exercise seems to make it worse. Hoping I can g a bit longer without anything unbearable!

My MS started at 6+4, and I haven't been able to get off the sofa since. It's awful!

I've been nauseous since ovulating so can't really tell when it changes from a progesterone effect to a pregnancy one. But this week (wk6) is when I starting vomiting.

Since I don't know how far along I am for sure, I don't know what week it was when I started feeling nauseous. But I know that I had zero nausea when I first got a positive test and I thought I'd missed nausea with this one. But it started increasing about 2 weeks ago, and it went full on this week.

7w3d w/ actual vomiting, but I was extremely nauseous leading up to it for about 2 weeks

Mine actually only started a few days ago and I was really hoping that it would just skip me since it started so late. I have nausea 24 hours a day.

Feeling queasy first thing in the morning from 6 weeks. Last time actual sickness kicked in at 7w 3d.

I haven't had anything I would definitely class as nausea yet - some tiny vague hints in the afternoon mostly and one time in the morning, but not at the same rate as I had with my son. I swear morning sickness started with him around 6 weeks...

I haven't had anything I would definitely class as nausea yet - some tiny vague hints in the afternoon mostly and one time in the morning, but not at the same rate as I had with my son. I swear morning sickness started with him around 6 weeks...

Im exactly the same. With my son it was all day nausea and at least twice a day vomiting session until Week 16.

I havent vomited once this time and nausea almost not there. Had scan a week ago so know everything is ok.

Must be blessed this time around and certainly enjoying it more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->