When did your MS get better?

Claudia83

Reaction score
With my DS, I started at 5.5w and the MS left around week 14. MS was light, just all day nausea, maybe barfed once a week if anything.

With this baby, I started at 5w, but it was BAD. Started puking 2 times a day immediately, lots of food aversions, ER for dehydration, on Zofran when I hit puking 4 times a day. After getting the Zofran into my system and working on my constipation, I was down to puking once a day.

I just noticed yesterday that I feel SO much better. I am still nauseous and get episodes of dry heaving, but I can eat more and drink more and don't feel like complete death and am only taking one Zofran a day.

Is it too early to start feeling better? I was always under the impression that you won't feel better until after week 12.

Symptoms come and go, so that being said your MS might not be completely gone, mine went away at 8 weeks and came back at 9 weeks full force. I wouldn't worry too much, some women start to feel better around week 11;) I hope that's the case for you

Oh I am hoping it's easing up so it can go away soon. Week 8 was when I was in the ER, so hoping maybe that was the worst of it.

How are you feeling now?

I had it from 8-16weeks with my daughter.. I got it at 5weeks.. And we are still going strong at nearly 8weeks! I'm hoping it eases soon!!

I'm feeling ok thanks. Still nausous...but not throwing up so that's a bonus. Mine started week 5 but got WAY worse at 9 weeks...couldn't keep anything down. But its eased up a lot. With my 2nd baby MS was way worse though...lasted until I was 18 weeks...so maybe you're having a girl this time;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->