When did your MS start?

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
What week/day did your MS start?
At this stage of pregnancy the last time i had nausea. Never did i vomit, but i havn't felt like that at all this pregnancy! Knock on wood though! It could be due to the fact that i am taking B6 (helps with MS), but i dont even get nauseous. Im not complaining, in fact i am grateful. But i just wanted to know at what week (and day if you know) when you started getting MS? Thanks :flower:

I was sick this morning for the first time out of all days!
the joys of pregnancy :D x

aww. So sorry thats how you had to spend christmas :hugs:
Hope you're starting to feel better!
How far along are you?

i have not got any symptoms either, last time I had them all from early on... in a way I want them, as a confirmation and for reassurance lol but in another I am trying to think I am lucky, my mum never had any symptoms with me so maybe its passed on lol

maybe :D
My mom always tells me that "that baby must be a close genetic match with your body and thats why you're not getting MS". Maybe there is logic in that?
Also, i MCed and felt sick last time, so having it doesn't always mean anything either.
either way, i just like to consider myself lucky :thumbup: ... hopefully we aren't speaking too soon though! Though i must admit if i did get MS i would embrace it, because as you say, it would be reassuring.

I just started getting MS this week. Last night was horrible - I ate two bites of dinner then tossed my cookies. :nope:

I was 6+2 when my MS started. I was in the car with a friend and I didn't have time to tell her to pull over! It was so embarrassing! :blush:

My MS tends to come and go, I can go a few days without it and then it will come back.. but the past few days it has been every morning without fail for 5 days in a row lol. It's the longest without a break, so maybe my sickness is just getting worse, all worth it though :D

I got MS exactly at 6 weeks. I had no idea it would be like this but I know how to manage it.

KNOCK ON WOOD, tomorrow i will be 6 weeks and i have yet to even feel queasy. Though i know that could change in a heartbeat...maybe the B6 is working afterall?

No MS here still.. and i thank god for it. I had couple of times where i got pretty naseated but i think that was just the weird metallic taste in my mouth..still never got sick. U r lucky n knock on wood to not ever get MS ;) some women just get away with it :dance:

Mine started at 7 weeks. As days went by, it became worse and worse, at 10 weeks I was vomiting and feeling bad during all day. Now I'm 12 weeks and MS is still here... My question is: when does it end!! lol xx

I haven't had any!! I feel lucky!

I have felt very nauseaous at times, but haven't actually been sick. Thank god! I hate it.
Only twice have I brought up bile, from coughing too much, which makes me heave, hence the bile! Never had this before though so it must be pregnancy related haha!! xx

Ive had MS since about 3 weeks and have it every day, all day since! Not that I am complaining, I am very excited and my husband is very supportive and goes out at all hours to get me what I want as I wont beable to eat anything else!
xxx

The first time I was actually sick was yesterday but I have felt very sicky since a few days after getting my BFP! I'm off all my food and ate sweets for my breakfast because thats all I fancied, very weird!

mine started at 8 weeks and lasted til 11 weeks. I was as sick as a dog and it was dreadful. I never thought i'd start to feel better... but I did. :)

i think It was in my 5th week that it started, and its not morning sickness... its morning, noon and night sickness.
I actually couldnt keep anything down yesterday at all, I am managing to drink loads tho which is good! I am takin it as it comes and hopin it eases soon. I might try the B6 if it doesnt ease soon x

I was sick at 6 weeks on the dot, and it lasted until I was about 17 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->