When did your nausea ease up?

Lucy3

Reaction score
I’d love to know when you started to feel a bit better in terms of nausea/vomiting? I’m 8 weeks and it’s hit full on. With my other two I can’t remember exactly what it started to ease, so I’m looking for any hope that it will start to soon.

9 weeks was a really bad week for me and after that it seemed to ease off.

Thanks Bev, I’ll put him head down and get through the next week or so and hope for some relief!

From what I recall I started feeling better around 11 weeks. I feel like weeks 8 and 9 were the worst.

For me it started at around 6 weeks and it lasted till 16 weeks. I had horrible all day nausea but in all only vomitted 4 times.

Mine really kicked in around 8 weeks and by 12 weeks it had pretty much settled. Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks ladies, I’m hoping im right in the thick of it now. Also have so many pimples, hair is greasy (but also dry?) and feel down. So grateful to be here but also forgot how hard the first trimester can be!

Aw hope you feel better soon mines been tapering off gradually over the past week or so (12 weeks now) but I do remember the worst was around 9 weeks. And ohhh the hair I’m exactly the same this time round!!! It’s got me thinking I’m having a girl because I’m having a bad hair day every day

I tell you what I've noticed, speaking of hair! I'm so much more hairy, everywhere! I'm quite fair haired, and have noticed the backs of my thighs (random!) growing dark hairs that I'll need to shave- never had this before! Also increased facial hair. All this is making me wonder if it's a boy this time :-k

@livziem the hair part is just horrendous! Oily as ever at the top and a dry frizz ball at the ends. Gorgeous! Lol

@MrsT116 ooh me too! I’ve noticed that I pretty much have to shave my legs every day (summer here) as it’s growing so quickly. Is that a boy sign? I really don’t have the energy to!

I tell you what I've noticed, speaking of hair! I'm so much more hairy, everywhere! I'm quite fair haired, and have noticed the backs of my thighs (random!) growing dark hairs that I'll need to shave- never had this before! Also increased facial hair. All this is making me wonder if it's a boy this time :-k

I've been so hairy the last two pregnancies. On my Face too. They were both girls. Id completely forgotten about this and im pretty hairy anyway

Oh my hair was so greasy up until maybe 10 weeks, never had that in pregnancy before. Nausea and boaking was up until recently, I'd say 15/16 weeks. Pretty sure that's similar to ds1 and 2.
Very dry flaky skin all over my body but face is a bit greasy and dry lol.
I'm having another boy x

@BabyBrain80 I have hope my hair will ease up on the grease soon! Seriously it’s gross lol. My nausea is probably the worse I’ve had to far with my pregnancies but I think that’s because it’s so much older than with my first. My skin is bad too which o had with my dd, so really I’m all over the place. Excited to find out boy/girl but also don’t want to know!

@BabyBrain80 I have hope my hair will ease up on the grease soon! Seriously it’s gross lol. My nausea is probably the worse I’ve had to far with my pregnancies but I think that’s because it’s so much older than with my first. My skin is bad too which o had with my dd, so really I’m all over the place. Excited to find out boy/girl but also don’t want to know!
It's very exciting and fun guessing!! Xx

My neasea started at 6 weeks but was really mild and not everyday.
Then right after my 8+1 week scan it hit me like a ton of bricks.
I was never actually sick but I felt awful and always heaved.
It settled around 17/18 weeks.
Then came back in 3rd trimester but that was mainly down to reflux.
My boobs also got so sore around the 8 week mark.
It was like I was so worried because I didn't really have symptoms. But 8 weeks came and it all hit me full force lol.

Some womon find there sickness goes away around 12 weeks.
Hopefully that will be you hon.

How are you feeling? I'm 11 weeks today and still feeling so sick. Its manageable in the day but the evenings I'm struggling to hold it together to not sit by the toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->