When did your nausea start?

Lues

Reaction score
I'd love to get a sort of poll going about when people's nausea or food aversions or any form of MS started.

I'm 6+1 today with NO nausea (which I know some people would love, but it makes me horribly nervous after my MMC back in June)

I've read it usually starts by 6 weeks, but I know everyone's timeline is unique.

When did yours start?

Exactly 5+5 I started feeling funny. Then 6 weeks full on vomiting couldn't eat... It's getting better but it's still very rough..

This is my 4th pregnancy, and usually my nausea kicks in at 6 weeks. However food aversions, heightened sense of smell sets in right away!! At like 4 weeks. That's usually how I know I'm pregnant before I take a test.

Today... Mine has started today. A low level rolling belly (which if it's like my last pregnancy will be an all day thing for the next few weeks... But I'll never get the pleasure of vomiting)

At 8 weeks and still going strong. I'm 14 weeks now.

Mine also started at 8 weeks and is still here. e.e

4 weeks with my DS (he's now 3, it lasted nearly the whole pregnancy) and around 4 weeks with this pregnancy. First pregnancy I thought I had caught a stomach bug or something because I had been told previously that I wouldn't get pregnant without medical help. This time I was travelling for nearly 24 hours with very little sleep and even though I'd never really experienced travel sickness before thats what I assumed it was. DH had to prompt me to take a test both times :dohh:

4.5 weeks...started at 7 weeks with my previous pregnancies. I don't throw up, i just feel nausea most of the day, with it being awful by evening/nighttime.

6 weeks also the tiredness is worse than the nausea for me! I cant function at the moment i'm so tired

First pregnancy made it to 9 weeks until I miscarried, I had no MS.

With Thomas I got MS at 5+4.

With Sophie I got MS at 5+5.

I've known lots of people who never get MS.

I was very unlucky and got MS with vomiting right around 4.5 weeks...it just started to ease now, with help of Diclegis nightly....

Started at around 6 weeks... No vomiting just nausea. Has started to ease up at 10 weeks and I feel much better except that I am super tired and exhausted most of the time. Have to sleep at least ten hours a day sometimes more!

a few days before 6 weeks, however with my first it started closer to 8 weeks.

Can I also add that yesterday morning and this morning instead of throwing up I've had diarrhea .... Yet continue to be nauseous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->