when did your partner, who someone else first feel the baby move?

smileycelerys

Reaction score
im 19wk's 6 days and my boyfriend felt the baby kick last night. it was a very exciting moment as we were staring at each other with his hand above where i had been feeling the baby and when it kicked we both smiled.:happydance:

im wondering how far along anyone else was. i have quite a small tight bump.

my oh had his hand on my stomach when i was 16 weeks and we both felt a massive kick for the first time! shocked us both lol

then he didnt kick again till around 18 weeks lol

My OH still hasnt felt anything!! my placenta is on the outside so absorbs alot of movement!!

x

My OH still hasnt felt anything!! my placenta is on the outside so absorbs alot of movement!!

x

that must be anoying, tho i could do with a few kicks being absorbed, i made the mistake of having a black coffee 1 + 1/2 sugars yesturday, the baby went nuts for ages.

normaly all i drink is water and milk, and the odd glass of coke. lol

It was at about 17 weeks but you dont even need to put your hand on my belly now to feel LO kick because if you watch my belly you can see it move! lol :rofl:

Oh dear, I can't remember! Somewhere between 18 and 20 weeks I think!

i think i was nearly 21 weeks or around tht time xxx

My DP could feel teeny movements at around 17/18 weeks. It wasn't that long ago but I can't remember anything! Stupid preg brain!

At bang on 18 weeks, he was sitting watching tv with hand on me belly, and baba was moving then gave a big kick which OH felt. Since then its been no-stop. And like others say now you see feet popping out my belly etc now. so no need to a hand :) XxX

for definate at about 19/20 weeks ... he "thought" he felt something before but we wernt sure

I'm a plus sized woman anyway so i always knew he wouldn't feel any movements until later on (baby is cushioned quite well! lol) but he felt his first kick about a week or so ago, so between 19 and 20 weeks & promptly said 'is that it?'

Just within the last week or so. She was kicking hard enough to feel it for a long time, but every time someone came near me she stopped.

My lo has a habit of staying still when anyone comes near! My dh hasn't felt it that many times, and my dd has felt it maybe half a dozen times!!! First time dh felt it must have been around 25 weeks!!

It was 19 weeks and was the first time i'd felt it also :) Dont think my OH really cares so much though, doesnt seem to entertain him :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->