when did your pregnancy symtoms start?

pegi

Reaction score
im extremley tired and have mouth ulcers but so far nothing else, i am very early but with my last pregnancy (ended in mc) i got nausea straight away and sore boobs, when did everyone elses symtoms start and what were they?

Food aversions before my bfp at 10dpo. Tiredness and sore boobs kicked in about 5 weeks. Just started feeling ms today at 5 +5. Yuk ! Lol ohhh and wierd dreams ! I dreamt I was abducted the other day ! Haha

I only found out I was pregnant on Sunday, and since Saturday I have felt absolutely shattered and really tired, I didn't feel like this on my first pregnancy, I think its because I have a 14 month old, other than that I feel fine xx

The first thing I felt was my boobs had grown. Apart from that, I'm feeling pretty tired mid afternoon now but no other symptoms. I've had a scan today and all is good. Xx

sore boobs before bfp at 4week's 3days. sickness it at exactly 6 weeks

two days before my BFP. I started getting very irritable and hungry. The day after my BFP, got extremely tired and major headaches. A day after that I started feeling awful, exhaustion and nausea. I started having symptoms very early.

With my first pregnancy, my symptoms did not start until around 8 weeks. Then, all I had with him was extreme nausea, RAGE, and bad food aversions. With my second, they started later. All it was, was very mild nausea, at 9 or 10, and only lasted a week or two. I'm on my third pregnancy, and I started getting symptoms when I was still getting BFNs - at 3 weeks! I didn't get a BFP until 4w2d. I'm STILL getting the symptoms - nausea, mood swings, breast pain, food aversions, and pretty much anything you can get from pregnancy. Haha.. It's been much more intense this time. So don't worry about your lack of symptoms; every pregnancy is different! :)

i am so forgetful and i didn't track my symptoms with LO. i just remember Nausea in first trimester and feeling tired all the time. This time my boobs hurt so bad, i am tired but nothing else fingers crossed.

My first pregnancy I had no symptoms up until a couple of days before AF was due, when I had AF-type cramps. About an hour after my BFP my breasts started hurting and one by one the symptoms began...

This time my symptoms started at 4 DPO! Hard to believe, I know, but cramps, persistent back pain, heartburn and sore nipples. Yesterday (12 DPO) I started feeling very thirsty and my cramps are getting stronger (trying not to worry).

It's true, no two pregnancies are alike! Though with symptoms starting this early I'm starting to think I'm in for it!!

Implantation bleeding, extreme fatigue, slight breast growth, darker nipples, uncharacteristic acne, and slight nausea happened before my positive test. I waited to test until about two days before af was scheduled to arrive -- so I was around 5 weeks.

Morning sickness started at around 6 1/2 weeks.

I started mild MS at about 7 weeks, feeling more tired/emotional 8weeks.. 9weeks got the BFP :thumbup:
Now 10weeks and I'm sick every morning, food aversions etc etc.

Week five I started to vomit and haven't stopped since. I've been very sore and tired as well. Hope it doesn't last the whole time!

thanks everyone x i think ive noticed something else....smell! i have plug in air freshners in everyroom and yesterday while sat in the lounge i had to turn it off as i couldnt stand the smell i felt like it was giving me a headache!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->