when did your premmies walk

Ellies doing amazing, I'm sure she'll get there in time:hugs:

For your question, My first was 35 weeker, walked at about 14m, second was cruising/walking at 19m, he was a 35 weeker but is autistic with global developmental delay. #3 was a 33 weeker, walking at 10m :shock: and my littlest is a 32 weeker and she has just started crawling at 11m:cloud9:

With littlest her neurologist also diagnosed cerebral palsy at 8m I believe it was from observation and MRI, we were told both by him and her developmental ped that should would be lucky to be sitting unaided by 1 and here she is crawling:happydance: She also has a condition called cleidocrainial dysplasia, which is not a major problem but should have made her motor skills even more behind! (She basically has underdeveloped clavicles and her soft spot is large, shes also tiny, 25in and 15lb with clothes on and head circumference off the top of the charts).

Ellies doing amazing, I'm sure she'll get there in time:hugs:

For your question, My first was 35 weeker, walked at about 14m, second was cruising/walking at 19m, he was a 35 weeker but is autistic with global developmental delay. #3 was a 33 weeker, walking at 10m :shock: and my littlest is a 32 weeker and she has just started crawling at 11m:cloud9:

With littlest her neurologist also diagnosed cerebral palsy at 8m I believe it was from observation and MRI, we were told both by him and her developmental ped that should would be lucky to be sitting unaided by 1 and here she is crawling:happydance: She also has a condition called cleidocrainial dysplasia, which is not a major problem but should have made her motor skills even more behind! (She basically has underdeveloped clavicles and her soft spot is large, shes also tiny, 25in and 15lb with clothes on and head circumference off the top of the charts).

aw what clever kiddies you have very impressive!! its so nice to hear that premmies can do well too

so is the CD treatable then or is it a life long condition, ellie has a list of life long conditions but def getting on great xx

Alexa has been cruising around the funiture for around 3 months now but still shows no signs of illingness to actually let go. Owen has just started pulling himself up on the furniture but he is still a little shaky at times.

My daughter Evie ws born at 27 weeks weighing 2lb 8oz. She is 14 months old now and wont stand on her legs and can't even get into the crawling position. she hasnt got much upper body strength but is slowly getting there. She's had 2 bad chest infections.

I too wanna see her getting mobile now.

My daughter Evie ws born at 27 weeks weighing 2lb 8oz. She is 14 months old now and wont stand on her legs and can't even get into the crawling position. she hasnt got much upper body strength but is slowly getting there. She's had 2 bad chest infections.

I too wanna see her getting mobile now.

yeah its really hard when you see all the babies their age up and about even though we know they arent their age corrected xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->