When did your symptoms change?

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I know at some point the placenta starts to take over and that often means nausea etc eases but can't remember exactly when with DS that happened.

I'm 9+3 today and boobs started to not be sore but sickness is still hanging around. Wondering if that's about right, timing wise? X

Pretty sure I read the placenta is operational at 12-13 weeks (hence why they say ms eases up often once u start the second trimester), but is forming quickly in the weeks just prior.

I know my boobs have been hurting less lately too and my morning sickness is not as bad as a few weeks ago. I think they say as ur hormones balance out u feel a bit better too. And hcg starts to plateau somewhere in the 9 or 10 week mark I think.

About 9 weeks I started to feel less sick....boobs still painful for me until about 11 weeks, now they just hurt when they get elbowed by my 2 year old.

I'm 14 weeks tomorrow and definitely feeling much more 'normal' and have been for a couple of weeks at least.

Thanks ladies, good to know. The sore boobs bother me less than the constant sicky feeling so would be good if they'd do a swap!

I had constant nausea and daily vomiting from 6 weeks onwards. I have felt better now since last week, the nausea is only sporadic now and I've only been sick once in the last 10 days, so for me things improved significantly at 13 weeks.

Mrsmac, I remember getting relief at somewhere around 13-14weeks. that's when placenta takes over. Hope you feel better soon.

Same for me aswell, my boobs are still achey & worse at end of day when i take my Bra off but sickness has def eased these last 5-6 days, im 12wks on Weds so im guessing its about right, im terrified at the same time though for scan this Thursday that il get bad news... Damn these hormones lol

Felt great yesterday until after dinner when I felt wiped and sick again. Seems later on in the day is worse for me. Boobs still only mildly aching (when I poke em!) but this happened in week 7 for a few days then came back with a vengeance so preparing for that! X

Mine eased at about 8 weeks with my son amd this time ive just got sore boobs and really tired im not sick at all is this normal has anyone else experenced no sickness?

Mine gradually got better between 12 and 14 weeks. I feel fine now.

Mine eased at about 8 weeks with my son amd this time ive just got sore boobs and really tired im not sick at all is this normal has anyone else experenced no sickness?

Yes, me wth DS. I felt mildly sick in week 8 at bedtime but other than that, absolutely nothing at all!

I'm nearly 10w this time and not feeling sick so much, boobs don't hurt. It might come back as it did in week 6/7. There's still time for you lol! X

I was about 8 weeks. Now it wasnt for the big boobs/belly i wouldnt know

I started feeling better around 9/10 weeks. Since around 13/14 I've felt pretty much completely normal.

For me, the sickness does not go away until about 20 weeks. But my extreme fatigue gets alot better by 12-13 weeks.

Mine started to lessen around 9 weeks. I'm 9w5d today and just got a lot of energy back a couple days ago.

I haven't been sick either. I do get stomach aches when I eat something that doesn't agree with my pregnant system, but that's it. Tums and probiotics help.

I started to feel slightly better at 10 weeks, and feel lots better (regarding nausea) now at 12 weeks. Still feel just as tired, if not more so.

This past Saturday was 5w+3 days for me...and the nausea kicked in alllll day. It hasn't gone away at all. Just a steady constant nausea feeling in the pit of my stomach. Not enough to make me throw up, just enough to zap my will to do anything. I want to be humble and not complain but wow I feel blahhhh.

Hi

Well today I threw up properly for the first time this pregnancy so not feeling better at all although no boob pain but maybe that's due to breastfeeding.

12-13 weeks its supposed to get better so fingers crossed.

Hoping to feel better soon, I've felt pretty constantly nauseous from 6 weeks so I hope it eases soon. :sick:

I'm 12 weeks today and the nausea is easier get up, sore books stopped around 11 weeks I think. However now I'm literally just tired all the time and I don't just mean a little sleepy I mean I feel like if I set my head down I will fall into a coma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->