When do I ovulate if my cycles look like this....?

blondebabe

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I have super long cycles this is what the past few months have looked like....

39 days
43 days
38 days
37 days
35 days
35 days
45 days

When do I ovulate? The 35 day cycles I ovulated day 21 so that's great to know but when I've just had a super long cycle of 45 days I am not sure when my next af is due so I don't know when I am going to ovulate...
I've been using my ovulation strips till I start using my clear blue and I'm on cycle day 10 this is what they look like... They are starting to get darker already I would say the one I did today isn't far off and I've been getting stretchy cm... which I thought was a little early?

Please shine some light :) xxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 13
Cd10 looks like its getting darker. The only way to be sure is keep testing.
I'd guess it would be half way through your cycle, but everyone's different.

Cd10 looks like its getting darker. The only way to be sure is keep testing.
I'd guess it would be half way through your cycle, but everyone's different.

Thank you :) I have just got an app called my days and I put in all my dates starting af and finishing af then starting the next one and it planned me in for ovulating on the 20th day this cycle which isn't far off I just wish my cycles were the same each month I don't even think I ovulated last cycle :( xxx

Don't worry. It's common to have the odd cycle you don't ovulate.
I just got that app too :)
Good luck, hope this is your month

When I had long cycles I would get a few patches of positive opk's before I actually ovulated:growlmad: I finally started to chart my bbt so I knew for sure when I was actually ovulating. With your cycles varying so much I would invest in a bbt thermometer and chart in addition to using opk's so you know for sure when you are o'ing. Good luck!

OPK's could be off with long cycles, as pandi said you could get a few positives before you ov. Also bbt may not be suitable neither. It's not accurate for everyone, I just conceived on a cycle liger than yours after several LH spikes but no thermal shift. The only way to know if finding the method of charting that works for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->