when do i ovulate now my period is over.???

youngmummy2be

Reaction score
ok so i have my period every 3 weeks... usually lasts about 5 days. does this mean my cycle is 28 days?

if so, 1st period after my miscarriage (which was on the 22nd nov) started 5th jan, and lasted untill 14th which is long but i think its given since its my 1st one since my m/c.

anyway the bleeding completely stopped on the 14th (thurs) so the next day me and my boyfriend had sex 3 times, then again 3 times yesterday and once today (sorry if tmi),

my q is, does anyone think my chances of being prego are high and when do i ovulate?? im so rubbish!
:hugs:

Hi there. The day you start your period is counted as day one - from everything I've read ovulation tends to occur around day 12-16 days before your next period. Following a miscarriage your period cycle can change in some women so bear that in mind too. If your cycle is 28 days then you roughly ovulate around day 14. Hope that helps! Good luck to you.

My GP told me that you always ovulate 14 days before the start of your period. The "run up" to ovulation is flexible and varies from woman to woman, but that every woman ovulates 14 days before the first day of her period. She said there's very, very rarely an exception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->