When do u start wearing nursing bras

familygirl30

Reaction score
I heard your milk comes in around 4 days aft birth and that's when they can b bigger,so how do I go about getting the right size?im still in my Normal bra's at the moment

You're meant to get measured at about 38 weeks from what I remember, then they will add a cup size to accommodate the increase in size that your milk will bring. X

I've been wearing a nursing bra since 12wks lol. I just found the wires in my regular bras too uncomfortable :blush:

I outgrew my regular bras a few weeks back. Because I had to buy a new bra anyway, I went ahead and bought a nursing bra in my current size. I'll probably have to buy another even bigger nursing bra for when my milk comes in, but now I at least have a bra that currently fits.

I just got myself measured this week & came up as a 36 ff!!! The fitter told me to go with a g, as it also fit well & had a bit of space for when my milk comes in. I just bought nursing bras, didn't bother getting any maternity ones, didn't really see the point in spending twice as much.

I started wearing a nursing bra during third tri. They were just more comfortable.

Asda had some on sale and I tried a 36 DD which fitted really well so I bought an E cup. My bump had dropped a bit by end of day so I reckon 36 will be okay. If I go back to 34 my mum will take it in - as long as the cup is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->