when do you have ewcm?

callmedan

Reaction score
all you ladies who chart/temp/use opks and can pinpoint ovulation, when in your cycle do you have the most ewcm? ive googled but found a lot of different answers saying before/during/after so i dont know what to think!

me and oh dtd saturday am then tonight (monday pm) i have been having a lot of ewcm so i was wondering what my chances are..

thanks in advance :flower:

I usually have the most ewcm the day before ovulation and then some still on the day of. None after. There may be some scant amounts 2 days before, but nothing like 1 day before ov.

Ok so I'm probably ovulating today.. Run out of opks so I can't even check! Thanks for replying :flower:

I usually have EWCM the day before and the day of ovulation. It's always a good idea to BD anytime you have EWCM just in case!

I have a kinda similar question... I am currently cd14.

On cd12 and 13, I was watery, maybe ew- not 100% sure that I would classify it as that... I am leaning towards more yes then, no and on cd11, I was creamy and cd10, watery... today, cd14- nothing. Did I miss my ovulation? According to apps and such, Im scheduled for ovulation tomorrow, cd15 (some sites say cd17) but having the watery/ maybe ewcm the last 2 days, concerns me... that I might have missed it... and unfortunately, hubs and I have not tried this mo as of yet since I thought we had today and tomorrow still. Had planned to try yesterday but he was sick :( darn it!

I've had ewcm for four days now, but most today, and going by opk's I'm either ov'ing today or tomorrow. I do chart but haven't seen a temp shift yet.

I have a kinda similar question... I am currently cd14.

On cd12 and 13, I was watery, maybe ew- not 100% sure that I would classify it as that... I am leaning towards more yes then, no and on cd11, I was creamy and cd10, watery... today, cd14- nothing. Did I miss my ovulation? According to apps and such, Im scheduled for ovulation tomorrow, cd15 (some sites say cd17) but having the watery/ maybe ewcm the last 2 days, concerns me... that I might have missed it... and unfortunately, hubs and I have not tried this mo as of yet since I thought we had today and tomorrow still. Had planned to try yesterday but he was sick :( darn it!

Be careful going off what the apps say. The one I have is just predicting based on what my past cycles have been. If you're super regular, it's probably correct, but our O day can move around by a few days this way or that. I'd go off your CM and OPKs (if you use them), rather than what the app says. Go ahead and BD though. It can't hurt!

I am quite regular... my cm however; does not seem to be (like last mo, not much and definitely no ew). Of course, like most people, I have been googling hee hee and found that ew appears and then, when its gone you ovulated. So, me being dry today bothered me (thinking my missed our chance yesterday). Since I posted though, I did feel some wetness and excitedly went to the restroom, it was just a small wet spot and nothing w/ it. I know there is no cut and dry answers... :wacko:

I really have to try OPK kits and temps, never have- apparently its a must :thumbup: Do you think today is too late to OPK (and I would just waste $)?

Oh yes, its game on later:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->