When do you start counting your DPO?

mommy2baby2

Pregnant with #4
Reaction score
I tried to do a search but must not be typing in the right thing.

What I want to know is when you start counting your DPO. Is it the day after your first + surge? Or does it start after your surge has disappeared?

I would also like some clarification. On my fertility friend Calendar is suggests my day of Ovulation is today...currently I do not have a positive surge. I had my first pos surge on Mon night.

Advice please!

LH surges 24-48 hours before ovulation and can drop immediately afterwards (which is why you got a positive and then a negative the next day). Contrary to what many believe, it does not likely stay positive through your O time. It peaks just before O. If you got your surge Mon and your bbt rose afterwards, it is likely & possible that you ovulated Wed. Thurs seems a bit on the later side, but isn't impossible.

Hope this helps! good luck!

Oh, and you count DPO, starting the first day after you O - if FF says you O'd today, tomorrow is your 1st DPO.

Thank you! :) So DH and I have been been BDing since Monday night. Mon night, Tues AM + PM...he isn't feeling to well now and isn't in the mood...Do you think we're out for this month? Gonna try to get it on tonight but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->