When do you start to feel baby kick

Bindi002003

Reaction score
When do you feel the first kicks of the baby I am 14 weeks pregnant with my second bub and haven't felt anything yet.?

I was about 18 weeks when I felt very soft movements low down

Ok thanks still got a little while then before I feel kicks. thanks

I was 17/18 weeks with both of mine.

19 weeks with this pregnancy. I felt them way sooner with my other two.

About 18 weeks with my first and 10 weeks with my second.

18 weeks with my first, 13 weeks with my second, and about 14 weeks with this one.

15 weeks had very light movements a couple days ago but nothing since

I've been feeling this little guy for a while now, but his older brother I didn't feel until I was around 22 weeks along.

15 1/2 weeks with my first, 13 1/2 weeks with this one. All depends on babys position and placenta placement though. Both times my placenta was low and posterior.

Just before 18 weeks this time around and about 18/19 weeks last time, my placenta has been anterior both times :)

15 1/2wks starting feeling very subtle movements, no kicks yet though!

I am 16 weeks with my second and I think I am starting to feel some flutters. It took me ages to feel anything with my first , lol !!

Around 24 weeks with my first, and flutters started around 11weeks with this one. Though proper kicks started about two weeks ago. Now I can feel her roll and everything.

I ve started to feel movement this week during week 16. It took me ages before I feel anything with my first one.

18 weeks with my first. Still waiting to feel something with this lil bean

Thank you everyone I will be 16 weeks tomorrow so hopefully soon I will start to feel something.

I swear I've been feeling little bumps and pushes since week 14 :shrug: At first I wrote it off as muscle twitches, but my husband put this hand on my belly last night and said he felt what was definitely a poke from the baby! :Dance:

My midwife says sometimes you can feel movement around 14 weeks, but it's pretty typical to not feel anything until 20 to 25 weeks too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->